A little OT - Jake and the Neverland Pirates merch in Oz?

5ofus

DIS Veteran
My three boys are NUTS for Jake and the Neverland Pirates pirate: pirate: pirate: They watch it and play it on the website whenever possible (limited screen time otherwise they'd never stop!) and then role-play it most other times. I'm always Izzy, because I'm a girl :rolleyes2, DS1 and DS2 take turns at Jake and Cubby and DS3 is always designated as Scully, the bird :rotfl2: DH is Captain Hood :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyway, I've ordered the two older boys a stuffed Jake from the US that they'll be getting for Christmas, but their mania is pretty full on so I know they'd love other Jake stuff for Chrissy as well. The problem? I can't seem to find any Jake stuff in Australia :confused3 Am I looking in the wrong places or do I have to stick to ebay? Disneystore.com has a couple of things, but I always baulk at buying from there due to the exorbitant shipping costs.

My three boys are NUTS for Jake and the Neverland Pirates pirate: pirate: pirate: They watch it and play it on the website whenever possible (limited screen time otherwise they'd never stop!) and then role-play it most other times. I'm always Izzy, because I'm a girl :rolleyes2, DS1 and DS2 take turns at Jake and Cubby and DS3 is always designated as Scully, the bird :rotfl2: DH is Captain Hood :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Anyway, I've ordered the two older boys a stuffed Jake from the US that they'll be getting for Christmas, but their mania is pretty full on so I know they'd love other Jake stuff for Chrissy as well. The problem? I can't seem to find any Jake stuff in Australia :confused3 Am I looking in the wrong places or do I have to stick to ebay? Disneystore.com has a couple of things, but I always baulk at buying from there due to the exorbitant shipping costs.

what is jake and the pirates??? do i really want to open this can of worms???Do i have room in my life for another distraction????:duck:

what is jake and the pirates??? do i really want to open this can of worms???Do i have room in my life for another distraction????:duck:

It's a Disney animated show. Jake is, obviously the main character, and he has a couple of sidekicks. It's based in Neverland, but I've never seen Peter Pan or Wendy in it, although I think PP at least has been in some of the episodes. Each week Cpt Hook takes something from the kids and they have to get it back. It's kinda like Dora, but far, far less annoying and with a much better theme :)

It's a Disney animated show. Jake is, obviously the main character, and he has a couple of sidekicks. It's based in Neverland, but I've never seen Peter Pan or Wendy in it, although I think PP at least has been in some of the episodes. Each week Cpt Hook takes something from the kids and they have to get it back. It's kinda like Dora, but far, far less annoying and with a much better theme :)

Go exploring somewhere else Dora!

god, nothing is quite as annoying as Dora???
ok, maybe the wiggles....oh and Brum....silly car:moped:

5ofus, my son is also a big fan. I haven't seen any merchandise in oz. Wasn't too keen on the postage from the disney store either. If I see anything I will be sure to let you know.

We had two Jake addicts last year. I got them Disney Store t-shirts shipped as there is nothing in NZ. Well the cost of postage was nearly double the shirts. We bought the twins a shirt each and the CD of the music. It did make their pirate birthday party though to have Jake music to bounce around to but I'd never ship Disney Store to NZ again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter