A & M: September 13, 2014; WP Tower of Terror Courtyard PJ

adkosins

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I have been reading for quite some time, have the passporters book and have been doing some initial planning and here are my plans so far to make sure that my Fiance and I are able to do what I have promised her I would do, have a perfect Disney Wedding!

Backstory:

My fiance and I met after I had finished my first bachelors degree program and needed some general education courses before starting a degree in Nursing. We lost touch when I went to nursing school but were reunited after my first semester at a new institution. I quickly knew she was the one and in December of 2011 at the Christmas party I asked her to marry me in the rose garden in front of the castle. She said yes and I knew a Disney wedding was in the works!

Current Plans:

We are planning to get married in the wedding pavillion in September of 2014 with a reception in the tower of terror courtyard after a Fantasmic viewing. The wedding will have approximately 50 guests and most of us are traveling from the Northeast.

We are planning the following additions: 2 caricature artists, keeping the tower of terror open, MK photo shoot, fantasmic viewing for 50 guests.

The ToT is our favorite ride, so what better way to start our new lives than to share this experience with all of our friends and family!

We are taking a trip in September, and I will be calling next month to pencil in our date as well. I am hoping that we will be able to do our formal planning session then as we are unable to go again before the big day!

If anyone has any suggestions or can offer any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations and welcome! I am incredibly jealous of your plans! ToT anything sounds absolutely amazing, and it sounds like that's just the cherry on top of a spectacular wedding day plan!

I am really looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes:

Hello all,

I have been reading for quite some time, have the passporters book and have been doing some initial planning and here are my plans so far to make sure that my Fiance and I are able to do what I have promised her I would do, have a perfect Disney Wedding!

Backstory:

My fiance and I met after I had finished my first bachelors degree program and needed some general education courses before starting a degree in Nursing. We lost touch when I went to nursing school but were reunited after my first semester at a new institution. I quickly knew she was the one and in December of 2011 at the Christmas party I asked her to marry me in the rose garden in front of the castle. She said yes and I knew a Disney wedding was in the works!

Current Plans:

We are planning to get married in the wedding pavillion in September of 2014 with a reception in the tower of terror courtyard after a Fantasmic viewing. The wedding will have approximately 50 guests and most of us are traveling from the Northeast.

We are planning the following additions: 2 caricature artists, keeping the tower of terror open, MK photo shoot, fantasmic viewing for 50 guests.

The ToT is our favorite ride, so what better way to start our new lives than to share this experience with all of our friends and family!

We are taking a trip in September, and I will be calling next month to pencil in our date as well. I am hoping that we will be able to do our formal planning session then as we are unable to go again before the big day!

If anyone has any suggestions or can offer any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations!! Sounds like you're going to have an amazing time! Looking forward to future updates.

Congrats! What great plans you have- will definitely be such a good time!
I'm young in the planning process compared to a lot of the journalers on here- but I have to say, this forum is GREAT for getting ideas and picking the brains of other people in the exact situation as you.
Can't wait to keep reading! Welcome!

Congratulations! I love ToT!! It's one of my favorite rides. I can't wait to see how everything comes together!!

Called today to pencil in our date for next September! Can't wait to hear from the consultant, although I work the next 4 business days so hopefully I can get back to them soon.

I remember reading somewhere that by booking the wedding we get an engagement photoshoot. Does anyone have any details on this as far as locations, timing, etc? Or was I remembering something else and is this not included?:confused3

I have no helpful info about engagement shoots, but congratulations on your engagement! ToT is my favorite too, I'm totally subscribing to your thread to see your plans come together :goodvibes

Good luck with all of your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter