• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A New Idea for Autographs

I have 2 that I would be willing to sell for $15 each plus actual shipping. I bought them for my girls for our trip last year and we ended up canceling, now they aren't into character autographs :confused3 PM me if you would like them

Autographs can be time consuming and pricy if you have more than one child but they are priceless if you get the book with photo inserts and take a picture with each signature. Then after the vacation I printed out the pictures (4x6) and placed them in the signature book inserts. We look at them all the time, but I only have one child so it was not that costly except for the fact she filled up 4 books. Oh well, she was only 6 once.

My husband made a Wreck-It Ralph page for the Disney Junior Encyclopedia. I haven't posted enough to share a link, but if you would like it, message me or email me at hip2zip at gmail.com.

I have 2 that I would be willing to sell for $15 each plus actual shipping. I bought them for my girls for our trip last year and we ended up canceling, now they aren't into character autographs :confused3 PM me if you would like them

I am not sure how to pm you. If you still have these books... I would love to buy both!

I've been using shrinky dinks for autographs. They're light, I keep them in a ziplock bag, and a permanent marker in there and stick them in my pocket.

If anyone has any pages they would be willing to email i would so aapreciate it. Since can't really buy the book for less than fifty we are going to try and make our own. Thanks so much

jh10678@aol.com

These are just gorgeous! I am absolutely adding your pages!! Any chance you are working on or have somewhere a Mary Poppins, Little Einsteins, Wreck It Ralph or Vanelope? These would totally complete the book! Thanks for the pages you do have. Terrific pixie dust! :cheer2:

Any chance you would be willing to email me these. There great!!! Erin.leonard at yahoo.com

Thanks!! I'm up to 15 pages made...
Ralph
Jake
Jack sparrow
Mary Poppins
Oso
Little Einsteins
Merida
Tiana
Rapunzel...

That's just to name a few :)

Is there any chance you would be willing to email me all of these please. They look fantastic!!! Erin.leonard at yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

I would be forever grateful to get pages emailed to.me with whatever anyone has. Taking our little one for his first trip in december.
Jh10678 at aol dot com

Has anyone done the thing where you get autographs on the picture frame matte instead of in a book? Cute idea :p

We're leaving in 17 days & taking these books with us for three kids! luckily, they'll all be in strollers, so my shoulder won't snap off from the weight of the books lol.

Can't wait to see how they go over once we're using them & I can finally show them to the kids :P

The link to my design thread is in this thread and can also be found in my posts :) I email the additional pages to everyone who requests...just provide your email on my thread or PM me.

hi ZoeisMommy ! I would love the additional pages! I can't send you a PM since i'm new to the forum. I hope you will read this post and be able to send me the pages.

Thanks!
Jenny
jennydiamond19 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Hi there can someone send me the additional pages. We leave in 41days.......soooo excited! My address is bfwood at sympatico dot ca.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter