How many times will my parcels see Memphis

• this time is the charm...4

• lucky 5, and will be there waiting for you

• sexy 6, and may be there when you get back from the cruise

• never to be seen again....its gone to Gracelands, Memphis ..Tennessee

Results are only viewable after voting.

australiankaren

I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DV
ok, for those of you who havent heard my rantings from afar....

my disney order is on it's 4th trip to WDW from the distribution centre in Memphis....

refer to the disney store thread for saga...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2960945&page=10

anyway , laying bets now on when the 2 boxes will appear...
so here for your amusement and my mental health this friday of the full moon & last day of winter .........a poll

i have my fingers crossed for you!!!

what a colossal stuff up. you would think that somewhere, someone would just pick up the phone, call you and ask where you need the boxes sent... and then address them correctly to that address, and then the person on the receiving end would just accept them. i mean i don't think it's asking all that much.

but ... maybe it is :faint:

i have my fingers crossed for you!!!

what a colossal stuff up. you would think that somewhere, someone would just pick up the phone, call you and ask where you need the boxes sent... and then address them correctly to that address, and then the person on the receiving end would just accept them. i mean i don't think it's asking all that much.

but ... maybe it is :faint:

Ive decided that UPS is having too much fun carting them back and forth..and who am I to stop a bit of fun and games......so placing them in the hands of the UPS god and we'll see what happens next...will post a photo of them when I eventually track them down...should be interesting.

now if I ordered a semi automatic machine gun, it would have been sitting pretty at BLT now waiting for me:confused3

Ive decided that UPS is having too much fun carting them back and forth..and who am I to stop a bit of fun and games......so placing them in the hands of the UPS god and we'll see what happens next...will post a photo of them when I eventually track them down...should be interesting.

now if I ordered a semi automatic machine gun, it would have been sitting pretty at BLT now waiting for me:confused3

lmao.

i am not happy about my shipping charges here to aus, but i am hoping that UPS manages to at least deliver it to my home address.

you've never had difficulty like this before, have you? i remember you stating that you've had orders shipped to your resort previously...

Karen, I don't know if you can change the shipping method at this stage but one of the things they say on the Beach Club/Yacht Club board is that you should use USPS rather than UPS to get parcels shipped to the Yacht Club ( which is a convention centre resort) For some reason there tends to be more problems with UPS. :confused3

Andona

I voted for 6, I figure by 6 times they'll have figured it out...

Or not :confused3

After reading the saga of your parcel I decided not to do an order to be delivered to AOA how hard is it for them to send it to the right place:goodvibes:goodvibes

yep, being posted BACK from Memphis, Tennessee to POP......fingers crossed ...lost sleep over it last night, couldn't get it out of my frontal lobe:faint:

just hope the tshirts i ordered fit:lmao: after all this drama

oh, and once again thru my haze of angst i forgot "other"......

Oh and I love that P.I.O is just as pessimistic as I am re the parcels of doom...never to be seen or heard from again...maybe my boxes (now totaling 3) will send me a nice xmas card from gracelands

yep, being posted BACK from Memphis, Tennessee to POP......fingers crossed ...lost sleep over it last night, couldn't get it out of my frontal lobe:faint:

Oh and I love that P.I.O is just as pessimistic as I am re the parcels of doom...never to be seen or heard from again...maybe my boxes (now totaling 3) will send me a nice xmas card from gracelands

We'll be visiting Graceland in a few weeks, I'll keep an eye out for your Box and give it a hug if I see it :rotfl:

Andona

so just got an update that they have finally been delivered....TO F##KING MEMPHIS!!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So that's trip number 5 or is it 6..I cant keep up now....

((((((insert hysterical laughter here)))))))

:faint:

Memphis, TN, United States 08/31/2012 11:19 A.M. Delivered

elvis5.jpg

Elvis has left the building........

so just got an update that they have finally been delivered....TO F##KING MEMPHIS!!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So that's trip number 5 or is it 6..I cant keep up now....

((((((insert hysterical laughter here)))))))

:faint:

Memphis, TN, United States 08/31/2012 11:19 A.M. Delivered

elvis5.jpg

Elvis has left the building........

Poor Karen! This is just ridiculous!! Disney what are you doing!?!?!

At this point I think your sanity will leave the building over this debacle :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here's hoping that the fifth trip back to WDW works pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Haven't been on the boards for ages (been on my 12wbt forum, feel a bit like I'm cheating on Dis :blush: )

Anyway, have just gone and read your other thread! What is with all of those people replying about the length of time the parcel "should" be held for. Seriously some people just make me shake my head (or want to poke them in the eye with a fork :rotfl:,) (not that I am a violent person or condone violence of any kind in any way :rotfl:)

So the parcel saga continues. If it wasn't SOOOOO frustrating it would be funny. At this point it is a joke and really not very funny! This would be driving me around the twist :furious:

Just deliver the parcel already UPS!!!!! (that is when you send it from Memphis AGAIN)

Haven't been on the boards for ages (been on my 12wbt forum, feel a bit like I'm cheating on Dis :blush: )

Anyway, have just gone and read your other thread! What is with all of those people replying about the length of time the parcel "should" be held for. Seriously some people just make me shake my head (or want to poke them in the eye with a fork :rotfl:,) (not that I am a violent person or condone violence of any kind in any way :rotfl:)

So the parcel saga continues. If it wasn't SOOOOO frustrating it would be funny. At this point it is a joke and really not very funny! This would be driving me around the twist :furious:

Just deliver the parcel already UPS!!!!! (that is when you send it from Memphis AGAIN)

so true re the length of time issue....oh well, idjits live in the internet too I guess....

I am now thru the 5 stages of grief...
denial
anger
bargaining with my maker/ or UPS..one or the other
depression/sadness about my loss
and now acceptance:rolleyes1that I will never ever ever see my parcels again (oh except the one that did make it thru...and guess what was in it, all by itself..the damn sticker for the car):rotfl:

laugh and the world laughs with you
cry ...and you didn't get the joke!

wine time :hyper:now

BTW..welcome aussietravellers to the dark side (option 4) with PIO and I...at least we are realists.....and we have cookies

I wasn't given the choice of "Other"....:lmao:

so true re the length of time issue....oh well, idjits live in the internet too I guess....

I am now thru the 5 stages of grief...
denial
anger
bargaining with my maker/ or UPS..one or the other
depression/sadness about my loss
and now acceptance:rolleyes1that I will never ever ever see my parcels again (oh except the one that did make it thru...and guess what was in it, all by itself..the damn sticker for the car):rotfl:

laugh and the world laughs with you
cry ...and you didn't get the joke!

wine time :hyper:now

BTW..welcome aussietravellers to the dark side (option 4) with PIO and I...at least we are realists.....and we have cookies

I'm happy to share....

2011July21011.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter