A photo only tour of Universal Studios, IOA, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica

clearskies

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have a full TR in progress on the Disney Trip Report Board. Even though am posting there, our trip contained visits to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica. I figured I would just share my pictures here on this board so that if you are interested in my photos of these parks you can see them. There is no "report" here per se, just pictures to share of the non-Disney Parks we visited. If you want to see the full report including my Disney content you can read my TR on the Disney Trip Report page using the link in my signature.

I'll be posting more pictures here as I progress in my other TR.

Ok, on to the photos....

Sea World - Arrival Day

Just a quick stop by for Dinner at Shark's Underwater Grill on our arrival day

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Penguin Encounter

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

That's all for now....more Busch Gardens, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure will be posted as I move along in my TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter