A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

I really enjoy NRJ, I think it is awesome! See great minds think alike, lol!

The hippo poop scenario sounds hilarious, our last few safaris have been quite boring! This one you all were on sounds much more exciting!

Love all the pictures!

I really enjoy NRJ, I think it is awesome! See great minds think alike, lol!

The hippo poop scenario sounds hilarious, our last few safaris have been quite boring! This one you all were on sounds much more exciting!

Love all the pictures!

We have the GREATEST minds Caroline!!!!!

Don't worry, there are a lot more pics to come!!!!!!:love:

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
WE HAVE BOOKED ANOTHER TRIP TO DISNEY!!!:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

When: September 22, 2019 (Sunday) to September 26, 2019 (Thursday)
That's 4 nights/5 days!!!!

Where: Art of Animation in a Little Mermaid Room

Who: Me (Auntie EE), Uncle Goey and Gia

With 5 DAYS OF PARK TICKETS AND THE DINING PLAN...

There will be time spent in St Pete before and after the Disney portion of this vac...

CAN I GET A WOOT! WOOT!:yay::yay::yay:

WOOT, WOOT! Yay! Lucky Gia to have WDW fans for an Aunt and Uncle!!

Joe and I were talking about taking her again next year and when I suggested a Little Mermaid room this time, Joe told me to go ahead and book it. So, being the good wife, I did just that plus the dining plan and 5 days of tickets.:rolleyes1

All caught up from Via Napoli to your beautiful Christmas Card :love:

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
WE HAVE BOOKED ANOTHER TRIP TO DISNEY!!!:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

When: September 22, 2019 (Sunday) to September 26, 2019 (Thursday)
That's 4 nights/5 days!!!!

Who: Me (Auntie EE), Uncle Goey and Gia

With 5 DAYS OF PARK TICKETS AND THE DINING PLAN...

There will be time spent in St Pete before and after the Disney portion of this vac...

CAN I GET A WOOT! WOOT!:yay::yay::yay:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

That's so exciting! Gia is a lucky little girl!

Awesome!! I'll be there the week before you! haha we seem to always be on the same wavelength for fall trips!

Always a great feeling when a trip is booked :dancer:

Awesome!! I'll be there the week before you! haha we seem to always be on the same wavelength for fall trips!

I was actually looking at that week too, but the week of the 22nd worked better. Plus, we will have time with family in St Pete before and after Disney...8-)

I'm behind in my quoting but I've been here :wave: Love your Xmas card btw. I've been horrible this year between decoratin, shopping, doing all my other holiday crap and my cards aren't even coming till the 19th!

Yay for your Sept trip :thumbsup2 I'd love to talk Steve into that but I'm going in Oct for "work" ;) and it looks like I'll be home for one day after our May trip before I'm right back on a plane for another "work" cruise, so not sure what else we're doing next year!

Just thought I'd pop in to post a couple pics of Ali and Ashley since they weren't able to join us on our October trip...The first one is Ali all happy because she was finally able to vote for the first time. Plus, she is majoring in Political Policy/Marketing, so this was a big deal for her...The next one is Ash with our kitten, Jack. As you all remember, we adopted him a year ago. He is an absolute joy and we all smother him with our love every day...
Gorgeous pictures of your university girls! Next thing you know, they will be home for the Christmas break!

I absolutely LOVED Navi River!!! I know I am in the minority here, but I would totally wait in a long line to ride it again. I loved the story, the colors, the animatronics and the animals (whatever they are called that would move along through the ride. I totally need to rewatch Avatar to catch up on what everything is called). Anyway, after Navi River, we took some more pics and made our way to the Safari for our second Fast Pass.
I love it too! That is a hilarious safari story....oh my goodness! Your safari pics are lovely, especially the lions!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
So exciting!!! You totally need to upgrade to an AP in May!

Yay for your Sept trip :thumbsup2 I'd love to talk Steve into that but I'm going in Oct for "work" ;) and it looks like I'll be home for one day after our May trip before I'm right back on a plane for another "work" cruise, so not sure what else we're doing next year!

I think we will have so much fun in May that Steve will say he wants to go down again in September and hang with us!!!!!!:rolleyes1:yay::love:

I'm behind in my quoting but I've been here :wave: Love your Xmas card btw. I've been horrible this year between decoratin, shopping, doing all my other holiday crap and my cards aren't even coming till the 19th!

And let's not forget entertaining a truckload of people for Christmas...That makes me want to shoot my eye out...:sad:

I absolutely LOVED Navi River!!! I know I am in the minority here, but I would totally wait in a long line to ride it again. I loved the story, the colors, the animatronics and the animals (whatever they are called that would move along through the ride. I totally need to rewatch Avatar to catch up on what everything is called).
I enjoyed NRJ, but yeah, I probably wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes for it. Maybe had I watched Avatar right before I would appreciate it more. I can't remember when I saw Avatar last. I guess when they released the bluray, which wasn't yesterday.

Sounds great! We stayed at AoA in a family suite in 2013. Katie has been asking to go back to a Little Mermaid room ever since. I was really considering it for our August trip, but I couldn't turn down free dining at ASMu.

BIG NEWS!!!! REAL LIFE UPDATE!!!!

Our son, Matt and his longtime girlfriend, Kyrie got engaged last night!!!! He proposed, and she said YES!!!! She was totally surprised, had no idea it was coming!!! They won't be rushing to the altar any time soon (Kari is still in nursing school). But, I wanted to share the wonderful news with all of you!!!! And boy, DID HE PUT A RING ON IT!!!!!! The ring is GORGEOUS!!!!! And, BIG!!!!! Hee! Hee!

AEE9CB23-E17F-419A-9BF7-42AFF6BA0424.jpeg 31B83337-4251-4181-9864-F7F93EF8E22C.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter