A promise to keep - PTR - The secret is out

Keep it comming :p

Now I'm working on trip plan - need to sort flights and where to fly - Beauvais or CDG. I guess it all will come to shuttle price and flight times.

Lovely to hear all is well with your lo :grouphug:

I love planning to DLP too - none of my lot understand it either :rotfl: Hope you get something sorted out soon :goodvibes

Ms Poppins said:
Lovely to hear all is well with your lo :grouphug:

I love planning to DLP too - none of my lot understand it either :rotfl: Hope you get something sorted out soon :goodvibes

I hope so too!

At this moment it looks like this, BVA - cheaper, but an overnight at airport hotel is a must, plus shuttle is more expensive.

CDG - no overnight stay and shuttle costs more, but flight is expensive.

I guess arrival times will matter.

I've been so busy working on travel to DLP plan....

So, I'm now asking a very serious question - What would you do? (Maybe I should open a poll?)

1. Would you book extra night if arriving at Beauvais at 15:05?
2. Would you book extra night if you're leaving from CDG at 12:40am?
3. I If Beauvais travel comes around 100 eur cheaper in total travel cost, it's basically not worth doing?

I've been so busy working on travel to DLP plan....

So, I'm now asking a very serious question - What would you do? (Maybe I should open a poll?)

1. Would you book extra night if arriving at Beauvais at 15:05?
2. Would you book extra night if you're leaving from CDG at 12:40am?
3. I If Beauvais travel comes around 100 eur cheaper in total travel cost, it's basically not worth doing?

Oooh tough questions Isila!
I rather flying to CDG because its so much closer. If I was saving only €100 I would go for CDG but anything more then that it would have to be BVA - its the price of Inventions or thats the way I would look at it.
If the flight times are late/early I would definitely add on the extra day.
Delighted that it is all coming together for you now. Hope the boys are doing great :flower3:

kizzabel said:
Oooh tough questions Isila!
I rather flying to CDG because its so much closer. If I was saving only €100 I would go for CDG but anything more then that it would have to be BVA - its the price of Inventions or thats the way I would look at it.
If the flight times are late/early I would definitely add on the extra day.
Delighted that it is all coming together for you now. Hope the boys are doing great :flower3:

we're booking 6 nights, so to have 7 days. we'd arrive at 15pm and would have to leave for 12.40am flight. So last day is out completely and we'd have half of first day. So 5,5 days in total...

The flight times are a bother but you could manage Dreams on the first night if you guys aren't too tired from travelling. We are the same in March, terrible flight times :sad2: I booked an extra night at the start at the Kyriad to make up for them!

But on the other hand 5,5 days isn't bad? Is it? I know I want more... Never enough :rotfl2: I know we'd do EMH the last morning. 2 hours in park is a YAY anyway.

So, nothing new. Still haven't booked. Tried few times with french offer, they said no, you're not from France... :sad::crazy2: will wait a bit more as the offer goes up to December, so still have plenty of time and maybe an offer for my country will come up.

Tired to price the UK free half board offer. Wow, that came very expensive - 717 pounds compared to 538 eur. Who would book? Well, maybe if you travel with under 7's...

Had a dream of DLP this night (again). Must be getting DLP blues. Probably should do some Disney clothing shopping :cool1:

So, nothing new. Still haven't booked. Tried few times with french offer, they said no, you're not from France... :sad::crazy2: will wait a bit more as the offer goes up to December, so still have plenty of time and maybe an offer for my country will come up.

Tired to price the UK free half board offer. Wow, that came very expensive - 717 pounds compared to 538 eur. Who would book? Well, maybe if you travel with under 7's...

Had a dream of DLP this night (again). Must be getting DLP blues. Probably should do some Disney clothing shopping :cool1:

Fingers crossed the right offer will come along for your dates. :goodvibes

I hope something comes up that works for you soon.
I reckon there must be something good coming up in the next few weeks as January - March are normally the best time to travel at value prices and we are yet to see a brilliant rate bar the super early one that Ruth found months and months ago.

If no, I will book with French offer online.

Got a call from newbie, who's coming with us. Her sister is coming too, so it will be a party of 7 :cool1:

I'm going to ring the French number tomorrow to book for March so I think we just pay a deposit. Im upgrading us to either SL or NPB. Their offer of 35% and free kids under 12 is definitely the best offer out right now.

Let me know if they let you book.

I booked :cool1: It wasnt much more then the offer Ruth found months ago. €60 more then the original offer. So we got the NPB for €650 with the French site as opposed to €980 with the Irish site :thumbsup2

Yay for your new booking Kizzy :thumbsup2 2 tickers!

Hope you find an offer that works for you soon Isila. :)

I booked :cool1: It wasnt much more then the offer Ruth found months ago. €60 more then the original offer. So we got the NPB for €650 with the French site as opposed to €980 with the Irish site :thumbsup2

how many nights?

I priced 6 nights and it came to over 900 eur for NPB. Better hotel or longer stay? :goodvibes I'd love a better hotel and longer stay :lmao:

Oh, and a booking question: we'll be party of 6, so do I make two bookings or ask for 2 rooms? We don't need connecting rooms, just to be closer to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter