A quick trip to WDW!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
A jaunt actually, next weekend! :D :Pinkbounc

I know the chances are very slim, but do any Buds plan to be at Epcot next Sunday, the 25th? I'd love to meet up with anyone who might be going. :)

Kim :)

With all the beautiful pic's lately sure wish I could join you.

Have a wonderful, magical trip.

If I could, I certainly would too! Have a wonderful time!

(We'll keep the buds blooming here for you while you are gone)

I wish all the Buds could be there! Ah well...somehow I'll try to carry on, a lone Bud, wilting in the Florida heat....:rolleyes: :p :cool:

:)

I hear it's hot. Talked to MIL the other day and she said she hasn't even gone out in days it's so hot.

Take care while you there, lots of water and watch out for heat stroke. I no it's gotten me a few times when I'm there in the hot weather.

Have a wonderful time at the Flower and Garden Festival, Kim. I wish I could go too and experiment with my new camera on all those beautiful floral displays. Bring back a little of that Florida heat ~ we could use a bit more up here, don't you think? :sunny:

Kim I hope you have a great "weekend jaunt" and I know you'll enjoy the warm sunshine ! LOL;)

Please bring back a few warm rays won't you!:)

Have a great time!:wave: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Thank you, Buds! :)

Cindy & Julie, I'll see what I can do! ;) ;)

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend, everyone!

See you next week!

:) :Pinkbounc :)

I'm home, and yes, it was HOT!!!!! I spent most of my time melting...lol :)

I see all the Buds have been very busy!! :Pinkbounc :) :bounce:

Welcome home Kim. :)

I think I'd even take the heat right now. We are going into our 6th day of cold temperatures and rain. Talked to MIL yesterday, told her to stay in Florida. At least a couple more weeks.

Can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

Hi Kim, Welcome Home! :) I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip. Did you take pictures?

I would love to feel that "melting heat" down in Florida. I can't get warm at all with the chilly winds up here. I hope you came back good and warmed up!

Welcome home Kim!:D I think you may have brought some warm sunshine back with you as today is supposed to be sunny and warm.

Sounds like you had a great time despite the heat!:)

I think I only took 2 pictures while at Epcot. Between Olena's 3 beautiful picture threads about the Flower & Garden Festival, and Shep and Dandave's contributions, I figured it was pretty well covered. :) I was disappointed that all the F&G Festival pins were sold out, but I did manage to buy an Annual Passholders F&G pin. It was nice to see all the flowers, topiaries, etc., in person, but that was the "melting day" for me, so I probably wasn't as appreciative as I normally would of been.

I went to The Adventurers Club at PI with some friends and had a hoot! If you've never been there, you should really try it out sometime, it's great fun! :)

Enjoyed an E night at the MK (well except for having a wet butt from Splash Mountain), getting to ride my favourite BTMRR twice!

The weekend was great fun, meeting up with some good friends and making new ones, but it was entirely too short. It always is when you're having a wonderful time. :)

Oh, and I ate WAY TOO MUCH!! :o

Sounds like you had a really "hot" time at WDW!;)

Kim, we went to the Adventurer's Club last month and what a great time we all had! It was our 1st visit to PI and I'm dying to go back again as we had a blast!:)

Kongaloosh!!;)

I'm having a hard time figuring out the abbreviations...got WDW but what's the rest?

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Welcome back Snowwark!

marydmjj -

PI = Pleasure Island

E night = Not sure what it stands for but it is a special pass that just allows a certain number of people into MK (Magic Kingdom) when it would normally be closed so you can ride more rides more often! I think it is named after the old E Tickets?

BTMRR - Absolutely NO CLUE!

BTMRR = Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I love riding this one at night, Kim. It's so much fun to go speeding around the mountain in the dark, don't you think?

I always wrap my poncho around my shorts for Splash Mountain. I know I probably look silly but I can't stand walking around with a wet "behind" especially at night when you don't dry off as fast.

What restaurants did you eat at? I'm trying decide whether to go to somewhere new for my solo trip in October.

Thanks Tulirose & Julie. I picture myselft with steam spurting out of my ears while trying to figure out the abbrev...brain overload!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter