A quick trip to WDW!

You're welcome, Mary! Sometimes it's almost like doing the Riddle, trying to figure out the abbreviations! :)

So do we know of anyone that actually took any of the courses that Disney offered during the flower show? They did offer courses, didn't they? And do we know anyone who bought anything there? They do offer items for sale, right?

Sorry about the abbreviations Mary! :)

I was only there for the weekend, Tulirose, so no, I didn't attend any of the seminars, and I don't know anyone who did. Maybe Goofyposter? :)

I meant to buy a t-shirt, but forgot, and as far as lugging anything else home, I had little room left in my suitcase after all the Bath & Body Works stuff I bought! :rolleyes: ;) :)

As it was, security decided to go through my luggage (once again!), so it was a good thing I had no plants, seeds, etc. I must look like a very shady character! Garden pun intended.... ;) :)

Oh, I meant to post this before, it's not a floral picture, but I'm putting it up anyway!! It's a pic that I took from my window at The Swan. :) :)

dolphinviewdone.jpg

Oh! You took that picture? Very nice. It sure does look like a pretty picture postcard!!

(Whaddya things guys? Is she trying to pull another Monrovia-picturegate thing here?)
:D
:jester:

No picturegate thingy, Tulirose, I really really really did, take that picture...honest...the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

:p :) :cool: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter