A really stupid character dining question

izzybjenn

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry to ask what is most likely the most stupid dining question ever but....

Goofey's Kitchen - I see they have character dining for brunch but is it for dinner as well? They are open for dinner but is it just dinner or character dining dinner?
Also, what time is brunch?

I know, dumb questions but am confused.

Thanks so much.

Dinner as well. If you have pre-paid for a premium character meal, dinner is the best use of your voucher since it is a more expensive meal.

Goofy's is open for brunch and Dinner. Brunch finishes at different times, depending on what day it is. (weekends it's until about 1pm I think, 12pm during the week, but that may change also depending on seasons). Dinner starts at 5pm and it's character dining too. We much prefer the menu at dinner.

PS... there are no stupid questions so always ask away :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

We went for dinner last time, plenty of characters, and we preferred the food at dinner than breakfast. When we went for breakfast it just seemed wrong to be eating cupcakes and jelly and pizza, whereas you can get away with more at dinner.

Thank you so much everyone. I really don't know what I would do without you guys.well actually I do...I would have grey hair, wrinkles and have developed a drinking problem. Thanks so much.

We did Goofy's for dinner last week and it was GREAT! My kids LOVED the food - as did we. Vegetables! Real vegetables!!! It was expensive, but well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter