A school assignment-can anyone help?!?

codygirl5150

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I am a senior math/education major at the Univ. of Arkansas (and a fellow DIS'er!!). I'm taking a summer class about teaching methods (I plan on teaching high school or Jr. high), and I need to interview someone with a disability or someone who has a child with a disability (any age). There's about 7 or 8 questions regarding your experience and suggestions you may have for a teacher instructing someone with a disability. Would anyone be willing to help me out? It's very general, only first names are used, and it can all be done through email. Please PM me if you would like to participate. I really appreciate anyone's time!

EDIT: Thanks everyone for you willingness to help, I got someone already. DISabilities BOARD is AWESOME!!!

If you haven't gotten anyone yet, I would be happy to do it!

Like Coolkid said, is there an age limit? I'm 28, been injured since 6. I'd be happy to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter