A silly way to deal with frustrations at Disney: "The Pin Treatment."

Jill in Chicago

DIS Veteran
That's rolling pin, not trading pin. DH and I purchased a very nice wooden rolling pin in France. (France also sells lovely wooden spoons.) So here we are carrying around this wooden rolling pin and wooden spoon while enjoying Food and Wine Festival.

A scene unfolds in front of us, won't go into details, and DH says, "That woman needs the pin." He then lifts up the pin as if he will bop her upside the head. (This was done discretely so she did not see.)

The rest of our trip all we had to do was say, "THE PIN!" and we would burst into giggles.

That reminded me: When we were kids, my mother always carried a wooden spoon in her purse, to whack us with if we were bad (just a threat, she never actually hit us with it). But if one of us got out of line, she would just pat her purse and we would get the hint!

This discussion would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter