A special request from a crafting nutter...

KiwiMouseGirl

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

For those who don't know me, i'm Cass! Ive been hovering around this forum for a while now, secretly spying and oogling over PTR for those of you lucky enough to be travelling to Disneyland or WDW later on this year. Im a self professed craftoholic, and also take WAY TOO MANY PHOTOS! So while scrapping the pics from my trip to Disneyland in April I have come across a problem. My scrapbooks ended up looking like it's going to eat me after cramming in too many pages and pretty embellishments. My crafty brains been hard at work trying to think of a way to display that Disney magic for all to see once having returned from a trip, and I have a plan!! So my special request is for one of you lovely Disers to be my test dummie :goodvibes So if your trip falls within the next 5 month and you would be willing to help me out with this and give me some constructive feedback leave me a comment below. Im thinking about maybe custom making and selling these in the future, but don't want to put in the time and effort if you think its not somthing our fellow Disers would be interested in purchasing. Im itching to get started on a new project! Hopefully someone can help me out :love:

We are travelling to WDW in September. I always have master plans of doing an awesome scrap book and i never get further than posting the pics on Facebook...

I would definitely be interested in purchasing something to display our pics from WDW this time as I know I will not get around to scrapbooking them myself.

Also happy to help you out in whatever way you need but i have only ever got 10 pages into actually scrapbooking my own photos...

Yay! Exciting! I was more thinking I would gift you the book, for being my test dummy :) I will PM you now!

We are in NZ too, we are in the States inc DCL from 8 Sept until 3 Oct. Is that any good for you? If you let me know what you are looking for in terms of shots I can frame them out.

I don't scrapbook. It's like some sort of foreign language to me. :confused3 I do love the end product and have a friend that's had several entries into Aussie and NZ magazines with her work.

Those dates work fine :) I will pm you with the message that I sent BobbyRach. You sure are going on a long trip!

sept 13-oct 11 2012
wdw-bay lake tower
los angeles
las vegas
freedom of the seas

feb 1-11 2013
DLR-grand Californian villas

i'd like to learn to scrapbook..but all i do now is just glue them in the pages and add pretty stickers....

popcorn::popcorn::

Hi Karen!

I could do a video tutorial series of me making one of the albums if you would like to learn how to do it yourself? I always find it helpful watching viedos and getting new tips and tricks :)

Hello all! Really looking foward to getting started on these albums for you! Im planning on doing the ordering for the supplies I need at the end of the day today, so if you haven't already mailed me your itinerary can you please do so a.s.a.p ! The more detailed your itinerary the better, eg;

1. Disneyland 10-15th October. Staying at Grand Californian. Character breakfast in park 'Minnie and Friends' 11th october. Surf's up character breakfast at paradise pier 15th October. Planning on fireworks 11th, fantasmic 13th and WOC 15th

This just helps me get an idea of what order to put the album in, so that it tells the story of your vacation in correct order of events. The pages are changeable if plans change. but i'd like to make them as accurate as possible for you in the first place. Also, can you please let me know if you want to send me hard copies of your photo's after you get back. Or if you would like me to mark the spaces for photo's (can be a mild disadvantage if i've marked the space for a landscape photo and you have a portrait, etc)

Hope your all having a good day!

- Cass!!

Hi Karen!

I could do a video tutorial series of me making one of the albums if you would like to learn how to do it yourself? I always find it helpful watching viedos and getting new tips and tricks :)

sounds good, just try to dumb it down alot as I am NOT CRAFTY in any way....I know what scissors and glue is, but thats about it:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter