A story I made while I was bored. First story, part 4 up!. More coming up!

FrontierNatasha

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Now let's talk abo
(One beautiful afternoon, twins Prince Charles and Prince Henry, aged 13, are swimming in the mote of their castle in the castle forecourt. King Yaven, who is from Italy and has an accent, comes outside and sees them in the mote and tells them to get out. They get out and go inside the castle.)
King Yaven: Hey what are you doing in the mote.
Charles and Henry: Just swimming.
Yaven: Well what did I tell you about swimming in the mote?
CH: Well we were just hot and bored.
Yaven: Well get out! Don’t you realize that there are people out here? It’s bad enough that my castle is pink!
CH: Sorry. And hey it’s not our fault that great grandmother painted it pink when she was queen.
(A princess from another kingdom who is visiting this kingdom comes and visits the king in his castle. She insults his ruling skills and he says that he quits. Then his wife begs him to not quit and asks the princess to apologize. She says that she is sorry he can’t rule right and he quits again.)
Princess: King Yaven, my family hates your kingdom.
Yaven: Oh really?
Princess: Yes we say you are the worst ruler ever.
Yaven: Oh yeah? Well. . I’m a quit!
Wife: No please don’t. Princess, please apologize immediately.
Princess: King Yaven.
Yaven: Yes?
Princess: I’m sorry you can’t rule.
Yaven: Oh. . I’m a quit. . Again!
Charles: No! You can’t a quit! (Immitating his accent)
Henry: Yeah! We need you as a ruler!
(After a while)
Charles: Wait a minute! He can a quit! That means one of us gets to be king!
Henry: Or queen.
Charles: We are older, so one of us will inherit the throne, not one of them.
(They start fighting over which one of them gets to be king and then run to Yaven asking for the throne.)

Which one of them gets to be king? This is a hard one considering the fact that they are twins. Find out when this story is continued!

Any comments? I can't put up the next part of the story until I get posts. Plz post.

I posted. :rolleyes:

Well I can't just see the first part of a story and abandon it, so post more please :)

Part 2:
You might be in the story! I may have altered your name slightly.
(The twins are still fighting for the throne and trying to kiss up to their father when Yaven finally establishes that Charles is older by a few minutes and decides that he gets the throne. This disappoints and devastates Henry and he runs to his room and slams his door.)
Henry: Father, would you like a caviar omelet with a banana nut muffin and some hot spiced green tea for breakfast? It's your favorite. (Places a plate of that in front of him.)
Yaven: Umm my favorite!
Charles: Father, would you like a caviar omelet with a banana nut muffin and some hot spiced green tea?
Yaven: Uh. . I kind of already have that. But I could use some more.
Charles: You stole my plan!
Henry: No I didn't! I thought of it first!
Charles: No I did!
Yaven: Stop fighting!
(Everyone else comes down stairs.)
Yaven: I have come to a decision. The new king is. . Charles.
Charles: Yes!!!
Henry: No!!! But why?
Yaven: He is 5 minutes older then you.
Henry: So? That is the dumbest rule ever!
(He runs to his room and slams the door. He destroys everything that belongs to his brother and decides that he doesn't want to sleep in the same room with him anymore. The next day is time for Charles' crowning.)
Yaven: Oh Charles it's your big day!
(Charles wakes up, sits up, and jumps out of bed immediately and gets dressed as fast as possible.)
Yaven: Where is Henry?
Charles: He is sleeping in the Banquet Hall.
Yaven: Why?
Charles: He doesn't want to sleep with me anymore.
Yaven: Oh I see. He'll get over it eventually. Well. . I hope.
(It is time to crown Charles. Many people have come to see it. Charles, who is sitting on the throne, is very nervous and excited at the same time. Then he is finally crowned and people celebrate in an after party. A few days after, Charles is taking suggestions from citizens.)
Charles: Get all citizens in line please.
VMK_Leon: Sure thing your majesty.
Charles: First citizen please.
CL_Blue Somebody: Hi I'm a Community Leader and I would love a monorail revamp. The one we currently have is getting old and creaky.
Charles: But it's cool.
QA_Suzy Cutie: We're currently cooking up some ideas.
Bue: Kewl.
Charles: Next!
Emilka Bum: Hi I'm wondering if you could release more beach items.
Charles: What's wrong with the ones we currently have?
Emilka: Well I would like some more
Charles: That's nice! Next!
Allison Dude: Hi I don't like that ugly statue in the castle forecourt. Could you take it down?
Charles: What's that smell?
Allison: Oh it's popcorn. I just had some. It's my favorite food. I love love love popcorn.
Charles: So you want me to take down the statue?
Allison: Of course.
Charles: Then I could also take down the popcorn stand in Central Plaza.
Allison: No! I mean I love popcorn. I buy popcorn from that stand everyday on my way to school. I even bought a bunch of popcorn pins during snack month. I love popcorn.
Charles: That's pretty much why I'm taking it down.
Allison: Fine keep the statue, but please don't take away my popcorny.
Charles: Popcorny? You named it?
Allison: Of course why wouldn't I?
Charles: Very well. Next!
(While Charles is still listening to suggestions, Henry is still bummed that he couldn't be king. He is at the top of the castle with his friend watching fireworks that people get paid to do every night in efforts to not get fired and make it to the 5th round.)
Jason Pwns: Well you know he will be king for life. There is no way for you to be king unless he dies which will probably not happen in 80 years and his children will take the throne. Well unless you kill him of course.
Henry: Really..Hmm...
Jason: Uh ohh...

What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out! And stay tuned because you might be in the story!

Someybody said:
Uh huh... I didn't want a movorail revamp.
I wanted a BlueSomebody suit.
Some of these suggestions are not real. But I remember seeing you post about wanting a monorail revamp.

Omg! I really don't know you that well, but can I be in the story? :rotfl:

can i be in it somebody big like maybe henry has an evil partner or something

all right blue is in there i saw the word dude in there to yay i was in the story but i don't like popcorn that much

jmdude said:
all right blue is in there i saw the word dude in there to yay i was in the story but i don't like popcorn that much
That was StitchFansJr.

Part 3:
(Henry wakes up and calls his friend Coodis Neyfan, who has been mean and evil since he was born. When he asks for his help in killing his brother he gladly accepts. While Charles is taking suggestions they go and and find a way to kill him.)
HOST_Hoola: Don't worry your majesty. My room is almost done and will be opening to public soon.
HOST_Lil: Me too.
Charles: Good for you. Now get building.
Hoola: Of course your majesty.
VMK_Redd: Hi your majesty. I got all the citizens in line.
Charles: Good for you. Now get banning.
Redd: Anything for you your majesty.
Charles: Ok first person please.
Purple Ducky: Hi. I was turned into a purple duck as you can see. Can you ban the person who did this.
Charles: Report the person. Duh. Next!
Jm Dude: Hi my sister came the other day asking to take down the statue.
Charles: And?
Jm Dude: Well can you please go with her wishes.
Charles: Then I'll just take down the popcorn stand.
Jm Dude: But she loves popcorn!
Charles: Exactly.
Jm Dude: Fine.
Charles: Next!
(Henry and Coodis couldn't find any weapons)
Coodis: This place is too safe! There is not a weapon around!
Henry: Hey look! It's a pan! We can hit him on the head with this!
Coodis: Aww I wanted something bloody.
Henry: Look a campfire! We can heat it up and make it more painful!
Coodis: Whatever. Still not exciting enough.
Henry: You know what I don't know about this. I mean its wrong. Maybe I should just stick with not being king.
Coodis: So we came all the way to Explorer's Tent for nothing? You're a wimp.
Henry: Fine let's go.
Coodis: That's my boy.

Stay tuned!

Part 4:
(Henry and Coodis are making their way back to the castle when they bump into a hippie.)
Henry: Whoah!
Dolly: Oh I'm sorry. Hey wait a minute. You're Prince Henry!
Henry: Uh yea.
Dolly: Hi I'm Dolly. You can call me Groovy Dolly.
Henry: Sure. . Groovy Dolly.
Dolly: Far out man. Peace.
Henry: Peace.
Coodis: That was weird. How did she get here time travel?
Henry: Well let's go.
(They are at the castle.)
Henry: Ok let's do this.
(They go inside the castle and find Henry talking to a staff member. They sneak up behind his back and Henry raises the pan which is still hot and glowing orange.)
VMK_Hawk: Um. . Charles?
Charles: Do not interrupt me when I'm talking to you!
Hawk: But. .
Charles: Dah Dah Dah!
(Henry continues raising the pan.)
Coodis: (whispering) Come on! Hurry up!
(After a while)
Coodis: Ugh! Just give it to me!
Henry: No! I'm doing this myself!
Coodis: Then hurry up you miserable excuse of a wimp.
Henry: Fine.
(Henry raises it even more, closes his eyes, pauses for a moment, then looks at Coodis who looks at him to keep going. He then closes his eyes tightly, takes a swing and BOOM! The pan hits Charles' crown and dents it.)
Charles: OW! What did you do?! You dented my crown! I'm going to kill you for this! What were you doing?!
Hawk: I tried to tell you.
Charles: Get banning!
Henry: Uh . . Heh Heh. .
Charles: I'm about to throw you in the dungeon! What were you trying to do?!
Henry: Oh you know. I accidently hit you in the head with a pan. I didn't see you there.
Charles: What were you doing with a pan? And why is it orange?
Henry: I was cooking.
Charles: Cooking what?
Henry: Oh the usual. Bugs. We were camping out at Explorer's Tent, you know, that popular camping site.
Charles: Ok. . Well I don't want to put you in the dungeon. How could I do something like that to a brother.
Henry: Uh. . yea. . how? (A rush of guilt fills him.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter