This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

A Summer Wedding and a Disney Trip CANCELLED, HELP DECIDE WHEN WE'LL GO IN 2011

Hi!! Joining in!:goodvibes I followed you over from my TR. You have such a beautiful family!!!---and Congratulations on the wedding!! How exciting!!

I can't wait to read about all your planning!!!!

I usually get pins from ebay. I know there is the whole argument over getting scrappers (or fake pins) but I haven't had a problem at all. I've found some really neat ones on there!

Oh, that's right I forgot about ebay. I've never bought anything off of ebay before, but I know a lot of disers buy their pins there, so I think i'll give it a try. Thanks

Hey Pam! I must say you have a BEAUTIFUL family...you are one lucky lady!!! ;) I love the idea of the surprise cruise. If we go next year I have to find something to surprise them with...I will not keep the trip a secret from them this time. I think having them involved in the planning would be fun and we could so Disney nights and a countdown calendar!
The place for the wedding is beautiful without decorations...nice spot!
I can't wait to read more!!

Thank you! I do know how lucky I am for my family. I love them SOOOO much!!!
So your last trip was a surprise. That's exciting. I don't know if I could do it. You'll definitely have fun planning though. We loved running to our countdown calendar every day and we're going to do a lot of Disney nights while we're waiting for this trip too. It gives them something special to have in the back of their minds too. I know I love daydreaming about Disney, they must too. I just hope they're not doing it too much while a lesson about polygons is being rattled off. lol

Thanks I cannot wait to start my PTR Report either:banana:

Tonight we did Disney Movie Night- which I am going to try to include in my PTR. We did Toy Story. It was really fun. I am going to leave it all a surprise. By the way, did you know that they are going to do a Toy Story 3D double feature of TS 1 and 2 starting October 2nd for two weeks only? I think it is going to be a great disney experience we definitely want to do it!!!popcorn:::3dglasses

I am very interested in doing the pin trading too next trip- Austin will be almost 5 so he should understand by then. I think the best place if you want quantity for a somewhat cheap price would be ebay. They have tons to choose from. Also, disneystore.com is starting to sell more and more theme park items- including pins and lanyard starter sets.

WHAT!!!!!!:woohoo: I did not know about the 3D Toy Story!!!! We are huge Toy Story fans!!! (That's why we HAD to stay in the Toy Story building at the Movies for our first trip!!!) We're definitely going to want to see that.
Yeah, i'll check ebay's pins out. And I'm sure i'll buy more from disneyshopping too. I know once or twice a year they have huge sales.

Hi!! Joining in!:goodvibes I followed you over from my TR. You have such a beautiful family!!!---and Congratulations on the wedding!! How exciting!!

I can't wait to read about all your planning!!!!

Hello!! And thanks for joining us!! And thanks for the wedding congrats!! We're very excited to finally be getting married. It's so funny how all these years it didn't matter whether we did or not and now we're so excited that we're finally doing it. :love:

Yeah, I know that they are doing it in NJ at least. I've seen at least two or three commercials for it in the past two weeks. I read that they are going to show a trailer or preview or something for Toy Story 3 (suppose to come out in June 2010?) during the show sometime - yay:yay:. That is defitely something special that we are going to do. But they are only showing it for 2 weeks and it is a double feature of 1 and 2.

I also read that they are going to be doing the same things for Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland. :cool1:

Well, I am off to attempt to make caramel apples:confused3

Mmmm, caramel apples. Sounds great. In fact I need to go to the market later, I may just buy the stuff I need to make them !!! I love the fall, we're going to be getting our pumpkins and cornstalks soon.

I'm running around today volunteering at the girls school. Today was their "writers notebook" decorating party, they do it at the beginning of every school year. This morning it was Lizzie's class's turn and 1:00pm is when Emily's class goes. Right now their taking their lunch and recess break and I ran home to eat and pick up Sam from school. She's excited to go to Em's school and see her.

The girls are so cute when I'm volunteering, they are so excited to show off their Mom. Lizzie kept saying, "Mom, I love you" and all of the teachers were just saying "Aww"

So, back to the school!!!

Hi Pam!
I need to check some of the other threads I'm subbed on; someone had a hook up w/someone for great deals on pins. Need to think who it is, hmmmm. I have read alot say they got them off ebay also. and if you have not done so sign up for the disneyshopping.com site they will send you emails of sales. I get them all the time about pins.

I have seen them advertise "Toy Story" here too! need to see what it is all about and if can we still buy Toy Story and TS2 on DVD! that would make a great disney night! I want to start those too! although we do Disney everyday; we normally watch a Disney movie at quiet time each day and again when it is time to go to bed. we have been on a Peter Pan and Bolt kick.
Have a fun day volunteering!! Dayne use to love when I was there (use to be PTA president so I was there alot) until he hit 7th grade than he no longer wanted me there :sad:
:wave2: Connie

Yeah, it's only a matter of time before it's not the coolest thing to have your mom volunteering in your class. So, I do enjoy the days now and get involved as much as I can. We had a really nice day and they were so glad I was there. I love to see how they play with their friends, I could watch them all day.:lovestruc
Last night was Open House and I met Emily and Lizzie's teachers. They have great teachers this year, I am so happy. Sam's Kindergarten Open House is next tuesday, I can't wait because I have not met hers yet at all.

So, as I sat at work tonight I was jotting down a few different ways our schedule could go for our Disney week. Even though I can't plan which parks on which days yet until hours come out, I would like to at least have a basic idea of what our week will look like. We did not add the waterpark and more option to our tickets last time but we will be this time, so I need to make sure i'm planning enough time for waterparks (which will be a favorite in the August heat) and Disney Quest. I was reading about it and it looks great, we're all going to enjoy this, especially Anthony. He's going to be in heaven. I guess I don't NEED to have an idea on what our week will look like this far out, I just WANT to OK!!!! I know a lot of you our on the same page here ;) After all, that's why we're here on the dis.

I have been to Blizzard Beach- very cool. Everything is set up to be a Winter Wonderland type theme, and very disneylike. I have also done Disney Quest- your Anthony would love that, right along with your girls. It is like one big arcade- but it feels like you are in a video game. I know they had this one thing back in 2000 when I went that you can create your own roller coaster, then hop inside this virtual reality seat and ride it!!!! Very cool place if you have time!!!!:cool2:

And by the way- it is NEVER too late to plan for Disney. I am already driving DH, Bill, crazy with it and we haven't even booked our trip yet!!!!!!:rotfl2:

So I went out tonight to buy a Leapster for Austin, who is turning 4 on Oct. 10? Do you know if they work good? I am hoping to god that it is not crappy like the vsmile system that he has that only worked like one time:confused3
They have cute disney games for it like Wall E and Cars.

Oooo, your Austin will love the leapster. We have two here and we have Cars and Wall-e too. They do work well. Once their screens get scratched it's hard to see ,but we had ours for about 1 and half yrs before that happened. And they're not ruined, the girls still play them, they don't mind, but the screen bugs me cause I played it too. lol!! You'll be happy with it. By the time the screen is all scratched up he'll be ready for something new anyway.

I am really excited about the water parks and Disney Quest!!! The pictures here on the dis from BB and TL are awesome. I'm so excited and so aren't the kids. I did read about the roller coaster at DQ, we're definitely doing that!!! We're going to set aside a good couple of hours here and seeing how it will be HOT this will be a good mid day thing to do.:woohoo:

So my friend Brittany and I were doing a little bit of thinking about the wedding tonight while we were at work. We've been going back and forth on the colors and every time we choose some, I like them for a few days and then something isn't sitting well with me. We've been from Tiffany blue and green to Tiffany blue and brown to Tiffany blue and Red to Purple and gold.... you get the point!!! So today as I googled different colors I realized that I'm getting married on the 4th of July. What's not sitting right with me is that my plans and colors are not 4th of July themed and that's what I want. But I kept thinking red white and blue is kind of tacky????

So, my colors are going to be silver (ya know for fireworks....shimery) navy blue and there will of course be red but not too much. I am finally at peace and realize this is what i've been looking for I just didn't realize it. Not too sure what color our dresses our going to be yet, probably Navy blue and maybe my girl's dresses will be red. I'm very excited!!! :woohoo:

We're going to start thinking about centerpieces and favors next. Incorporated with the holiday of course. Brittany did say we could give out sparklers for favors. Everyone would like that.

Our next step after that will be invitations and response cards, we have to get working on those, they'll be going out in January or February.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I know, i'm really liking my colors!!!! I think we're going to stick with that!

So today we're going over to my brother's house to make Candy and Caramel Apples! Thanks to Pixiedustprincess for making them the other day, I really had to have them. We're going over there because he lives right next door to a farm, so we're getting some nice juicy apples from there first!! Plus they have a maze set up for the kids and we'll play in that for a while too. It's going to be 75 degrees today, it's a perfect day!!

I'm also excited because as you may have noticed my countdown ticker no longer says 11 months, it now says 10 :yay: Even though there's 4 weeks attached to that as well, I feel like the countdown is beginning!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: AND THAT GETS ME SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Wanted to share some pictures from out day yesterday!! We went to my brother's house, and walked across the street to the farm. We got some apples and walked through this cute little maze they had set up.

2009_0920AH.jpg

2009_0920AI.jpg

2009_0920AJ.jpg

2009_0920AK.jpg

2009_0920AL.jpg

2009_0920AM.jpg

Lizzie's going to lead the way

2009_0920AO.jpg

2009_0920AP.jpg

2009_0920AR.jpg

Mr. "I'm too cool for these pictures, so why are you taking them?"

2009_0920AS.jpg

2009_0920AU.jpg

2009_0920AW.jpg

2009_0920AX.jpg

continued in next post......

Mornin' Pam,

I love the colors you settled on. I think they'll go well with the wedding being on the Fourth of July.

The pictures of you guys at the farm are great! The family one is my favorite.

Lisa

So we went back over to uncle Ricky's house and made our candy apples. We chose the caramel kit that you could just take the caramel and cover it over the apple. This way the kids would get to do it all. First we ate lunch outside because the farm had a band playing and it was so nice to sit outside and listen to it.

2009_0920AA.jpg

2009_0920AB.jpg

2009_0920AC.jpg

2009_0920AE.jpg

2009_0920AF.jpg

2009_0920BB.jpg

I didn't get a picture of the finished product because I was helping the kids and helping Jaclyn (Ricky's girlfriend) try to figure out her new timer for the oven. We drizzled chocolate over them too, they were so YUMMY!!!!!

We had such a nice day, I love the fall!!! I have a candle going right now that smells like apple cider, it's so strong, I love it. I also just took out a bunch of our fall/Halloween decorations so the kids can put some up tonight, they'll be excited.

Mornin' Pam,

I love the colors you settled on. I think they'll go well with the wedding being on the Fourth of July.

The pictures of you guys at the farm are great! The family one is my favorite.

Lisa

Hi, thanks, I do love how the family pic came out too. And I was telling my brother and his girlfriend what we chose for the colors yesterday and they liked them as well. I'm very happy with my choices now.

Pam,
I love the pictures! I really like the family shot!!! and the apples look delious ... I'm jealous that ya'll can wear long sleeves already! I was soooo hot Saturday! for our outing...
Have a great day!!
:wave2:
Connie

I LOVE FALL!! Your pics of the farm and the apple trees are awesome....your family is beautiful as always!

I love the colors for your wedding! Very appropriate for an Independence Day wedding, but also classy. Nice job! :thumbsup2

The last time we made caramel apples, we used the kit thing like you did. Much easier for the kids to do.

I wish the weather here would hurry up and start getting Fall-like. Today's high is supposed to be 89 and that's with it being partly cloudy.

Pam,
I love the pictures! I really like the family shot!!! and the apples look delious ... I'm jealous that ya'll can wear long sleeves already! I was soooo hot Saturday! for our outing...
Have a great day!!
:wave2:
Connie

Thanks, and yeah, I do love the fall. As much as I'd rather hang on to Beach weather a little longer, I do love the 70s and apple picking. We wanted to go last week but it was in the 80s and it just doesn't feel right. lol

I LOVE FALL!! Your pics of the farm and the apple trees are awesome....your family is beautiful as always!

I love the colors for your wedding! Very appropriate for an Independence Day wedding, but also classy. Nice job! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! And I am so darn excited about my colors. Every time some one brings it up I get excited....lol

The last time we made caramel apples, we used the kit thing like you did. Much easier for the kids to do.

I wish the weather here would hurry up and start getting Fall-like. Today's high is supposed to be 89 and that's with it being partly cloudy.

Thanks, yeah, if we made the real ones that you had to boil they'd pretty much just be watching. How fun is that???

Wow 89 degrees. It seems like as soon as the kids go back to school and we're a few weeks into september I'm ready for the fall weather. We usually don't get it until the end of September, it came early this year. I don't mind though. Last year when we went pumpkin picking we were sweating. That's just not right.;)

Although, 89 degrees does sound good to me, especially this morning when we went out to school and we were very chilly. Gotta break the fall jackets out, sweaters aren't doing the trick anymore.

Ok, off to take the Chicken nuggets and fries out of the oven for me and Sam's lunch.

Great choice on the colors of the dresses for your wedding.:goodvibes

Great pictures too!!!Oh...those caramel apples look so yummy!!We just went apple picking the other day and I have been baking up a storm trying to use up all the apples. I completely forgot about making caramel apples.:confused3 I'm putting it on my list of things to do next week!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter