A Terrible Disney experience at Disneyland Paris Part One

GreatMovieRider

Earning My Ears
Where Do I start? I guess I should start at the beginning of the day when we first entered the park. The first thing we did was get off the train and get to the baggage checking area, this part was fairly efficient unlike the rest of the experience. Then we decided to look for a place to get tickets,Which we found the place at the bottom of the hotel. So we walk over to the ticket booth and the line was 3 hours long! and the time we spent there we didn't move at all!

So the next thing we do is try to buy tickets online but we couldn't print them out. So then we go to a line that just opened up to by tickets. and easily took us 2 hours to get to the front of the line and because of the language barrier the other people at the ticket booth who didn't know french or english took a very long time. Now finally we are at the ticket booth and the window didn't have a speaker so we could barely hear the cast member. He had a very thick accent but it only took a minute to get a ticket mainly because we knew what we wanted. Finally we got our tickets and were ready to go through the park gate.

It didn't take long to get through the gate after the total of 2 hours to get through ticketing. Next thing we decide to do is go to Casey's which had a few maintenance issues such as a broken railing. ( This was just at Casey's the ticketing booth queue had broken lights, lights that were at different brightnesses, cracks in the wall, these were not up to disney standards) After the 45 minute wait to get hotdogs! we went to the outside seating area but there were no seats which is acceptable so we just sat on the wall on the edge of the walkway. The three hotdogs we had were absolutely terrible! They were definitely not all beef.

Now after lunch we head over to Phantom Manor which I was eager to ride because of the interesting story and uniqueness. So we got into the 30 minute queue and it was moving pretty quickly until.....the ride broke. Now an announcement was made that the ride was going to take a little while so we stayed stagnant until...... one of the park guests not a cast member came to tell us the ride was closed. Then we leave the line and we were not given any fast passes or anything.

This is the end of part one of the Disneyland Paris trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter