A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

The 3 bars/lines at the bottom right, then My Plans, then the + sign.
If you don't see it on the + popup, there's also a Reserve Dining button the top right of the My Plans page that still works.

(It was on the + popup for me earlier today, but is now replaced by a Shop in Store link.)

THANK YOU for this info!! It worked doing it via the app (and dismissing anything that wanted to take you to the website instead.) I love this forum! :)

Just got put in and booked without issue. Took them long enough but still over faster than the event tickets so it's a wash in my book ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The app didn't work for me. I kept getting an error message every time I picked a reservation time. Now my days are sold out. :(

UGH it just let me into the reservation system on my phone now, and everything is sold out. Oh well. I guess the best plan is to:

1) keep checking back in case ppl cancel?
2) day of the event, make sure we go first to Lamplight Lounge and scan the QR code to get ourselves on the walkup/standby list?

The website finally put me through about 4 hours and 5 minutes after I started this morning (only a few minutes after I got the reservation through the app). It made me log in before searching dates and then it would only let me look for reservations/book for the day we had our TOD tickets.

THANK YOU :love1: For the app info
just got lamplight reservations for 21st.
the two hiccups I had before Finalizing was I needed to re-log in then I check the box saying I agree to their etc...

So, what I've learned is that most people seem to travel in pairs and most folks also don't like Carthay Circle as there are still many 4 tops available.

Saw a post on an FB group some were using the app to make reservations, I was able to and got Carthay Circle. Really wanted Lamplight more so will stalk the website especially day before.
I had to his dismiss and refuse to go to the disneyland site before it let me make one.

I was still stuck in the waiting room since 635am..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-110235_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311-110235_Disneyland.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
If anyone got extra seats at lamplight on March 19th I'll buy a round of drinks for my fiancé and I to join you!

Is the site even checking if the person has tickets to TOD? Is it possible that people grabbed reservations that don't even have tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter