A trip we'll never forget - but for different reasons than we thought! A Sept '19 TR!

CaseFace5

DIS Veteran
Hey Disboards! It's been a while! I honestly went back and forth about posting this TR for a few different reasons. This trip was not at all what we were expecting, but it was certainly one we won't soon forget. But before I get into all that, let me get to the basics!

First, the who.
847c4af5-6af2-400e-a971-c0c8b463fb32.jpg

From left to right is DH - Sken, DS - Alex, SD - Bob, Me - Casey, Mom - Julie, and MIL - Jeannie.

The why?
It was Alex's first birthday! Well sort of, it was two weeks before his first birthday, but as you know you can always celebrate a birthday in Disney!! This was also Alex's first trip!

Where?
We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge in a 2 bedroom villa!

When?
September 23-27, 2019.

So as I alluded to above, this was an unforgettable trip, for many reasons. I started a PTR for this report HERE (Forewarning- it was never completed). I will also fully admit that at this point the details are pretty foggy, and at some points the pictures were also lagging, but I did want to share my trip with the boards, even just for myself, with what I do remember. So if you would like, please follow along, and join me on my most unforgettable trip yet! (And I was engaged during Wishes so take that as you will!)

image0.jpeg

Casey!!! I followed along on this trip via your FB page! I do remember the ups and downs of the trip. I am here to read ALL about it!!

Hi, Casey!! I'm so glad you're writing a report about your trip! I get the feeling there are lots stories to be told from the title! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hi Casey! Glad to see you've started a report!! I look forward to hearing how the trip went! :)

Hey! Welcome! Better late than never lol. Thanks for following along!

Casey!!! I followed along on this trip via your FB page! I do remember the ups and downs of the trip. I am here to read ALL about it!!

Hey!! So glad to see you back on the boards! It was quite the trip! Thanks for following along!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thanks and welcome!

Hi, Casey!! I'm so glad you're writing a report about your trip! I get the feeling there are lots stories to be told from the title! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hey! Yes, there are! Thanks for following along!

I have to get my pictures together and make sense of a few things but I should have an update real soon!

All trips have their memorable moments. Some good, some bad, and especially with a toddler. But he will only get one first trip so it is definitely worth documenting those memories to reflect on. I look forward to reading about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter