AA changed flight again..leaving a day early

roelongo

Mouseketeer
American changed my flight time AGAIN! I just got off the phone with them and changed my flights to the night before. I figure we'll just stay at the Hyatt at the airport for the night, new flight gets in at 9:15 pm, and at least have the entire day instead of not getting there until 3 in the afternoon. Do you think I did the right thing? It didn't cost me anything because my flight had been changed by 2 hours.

Oh my gosh! Thanks for the info! AA has changed things on me so many times-once they completely pulled out of the Airport I was scheduled to fly from and I had to drive 40 extra miles. What can they do now?

Yikes! I'm glad you got it all worked out. I have had airlines make changes for me, even when the change was less than two hours (if a flight is late in the evening or early in the morning, even half an hour to an hour can make a difference). And I won't even go into the nightmare of our Thanksgiving flights on United last year (major changes due to 9/11). Looks like everything will be calm this year, thank goodness.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I think you did a great thing! That is what I would do, and like you say getting there the night before gives you more time in WDW. We stayed in the Hampton Inn near the airport the last time we had a late flight in. It was nice, the shuttle came right away, they had a buffet breakfast in the morning. We then had TTC pick us up at the hotel and then went right to WDW.
USair keeps changing my flight home, the original time was 6:05 pm and it was 6:35 and now it is 6:55, if they make it too much later I am considering staying an extra evening and then flying home the next morning.

I just tried to check my AA reservations online and it won't let me see them. A box comes up saying that I can't view them and it may be due to changes made to them outside of the online reservation system. Unfortunately, I've gotten that message before and my flight times ended up being changed....I sure hope they don't do too much damage this time!

AA has done it me again too. This is the fourth time, and they have all been major changes. We are flying with a group of 10 and they keep changing us to flights that are completly booked. I wish they would change us to the night before so we would have a little extra time at Disney too!!! (maybe a seat on a plane would be nice too!!!!) Im off to call AA again!!!

Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter