AAA benefits?

kdmkdm7

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any informations on percs if you booked a cruise through AAA? I thought you got a refill cup for free soda on board, and coupons for purchases in the stores. Where do you get the cups? My travel agent said that she thinks you get them on board, but wasn't sure. Thank you in advance.

Hi!

I just booked with AAA this morning and I was told: $100 shipboard credit per room, Diamond Club card which gives you discounts in WDW, 10% Treasurer Ketch purchases (on board) over $75.00 and one refillable mug per person. I am not sure of when you get the mugs, but I think someone posted earlier that you will get it on the ship.

Happy planning!

P.S. The shipboard credit is available for trips book during the month of January.

I was told by my TA that the mugs will be in our state room when we board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter