• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA discount and AP ??

kimmie

<font color=green>Sometimes I have senior moments
Trying to plan for Easter 2004. I know that codes are limited if not non-existent during that time. My question is this: Does an AAA membership or AP give any discount for Easter week? Even a small 10 percent would be something! HELP!!:D

I'm also waiting to find out about AAA discounts. A previous post suggested the discounts come out in the summer sometime. I'm sure they'll be posted on Mousesavers.com.

As you say - any discount would be good, right?!?!?!

Don't know about Easter week, but I just tried to get a AAA discount for the week between Christmas and New Years. CRO told me that AAA has those dates blacked out for any type of discount.

AAA rates for this year (2003) came out the end of July 2002. I made reservations at POR on July 29, 2002 for the week of Thanksgiving 2003 (Value Season) using the AAA rate.

Is there a way to find out what the historical black out dates were? Just grasping at straws here, but I would like to find ANY discount for that time! Thanks:D

From what I read here AAA did black out the 2 weeks around Easter. The only Disney deal we could get was an upsell for the last 3 days of our trip from budget to moderate for about $10 more a night. The first 5 days we stayed at the Swan on a AAA rate (they don't black out there), ended up very close to the moderate rack for that time of year, and the location is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter