AAA discounts- same as DC discnts?

dopeyeq

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the AAA discounts are out yet for 2002, like May? Are the AAA discounts typically as good as the DC discounts? We aren't DC members, but would consider joining if there is a substantial difference in savings. Thanks!

AAA discounts for 2002 have been out since July. I think it is 15% off of deluxes & 20% off of moderates (not sure about value). From what I understand, people are getting the same (if not better) deals with AAA as DC.

AAA and DC discounts on resorts are typically the same. You just don't get the discounts on shopping with AAA or the other DC "perks."
You have to weigh out how you are going to use both cards.
:)

I received the aaa discount when they came out in august. I did hear that the aaa discounts are a little better on the rooms. I am staying at the all star music and am paying 61.60 and taxes which comes out to 68.99 per night. That doesn't sount to bad right. As I figure out thats 20% off the regular rate which is 77. Does the dc offer a greater discount than 20%? I am planning on getting the dc for the discounts while down there though. Happy Planning!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter