AAA & Pin code discount???

Splash Mountain Fan

Mouseketeer
I have our current pin code ressie booked through Disney. However, AAA says they may be able to give me the discount room on top of the free dining plan code if I book through them. After thinking about it,This can't be right, can it. The e-mail specifically says the code applies to non-discounted rates. Anyone actually been able to do this???

I would like to know the answer to that one also. We had a AAA room discount and were going to purchase park passes separately. We received the pin offer and rebooked the rooms at WL with it. It does save us $200 per person, 3 adults. :cheer2:

When I was asking my AAA TA about booking with other promo codes, she told me that if I received one that they could change the reservation and apply the discount code instead of the AAA discount. It didn't sound as if I would get both. However, I never received a code so I couldn't test this. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter