AAA when booking?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
If you book a room only through Disney's CRO do you need an AAA car or number to book? I know they'd need it at check in but what about when you reserve the room? Thanks

They asked for my AAA number when I made my reservation 2 weeks ago. I said that I had just mailed in my membership application and did not have a number yet - it was no problem.

My reservation clearly states I will need it when I check-in.

Lou

I have had them ask for it when making my reservation everytime, except two days ago when I made a rez for September.

I have never had them ask for it at check-in. I always have it just in case (like all those AP holders, I guess), but they never ask for it, or even mention it for that matter.

I was asked for my AAA number when I made reservations for Oct and again in Nov/Dec.

The same for me. I had just joined and didn't have number handy, CRO said no problem, just need card when I check in. Since then though I re-booked thru AAA to get dining.

I had a room already booked and called to apply the AAA discount. I don't believe they asked me for the number either. Just to bring the card at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter