ABC 8x8 - POSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

DOes anyone know if I should be holding TinkerBean's and SUsie's boxes?

I think DisneyIsterrific is away too??

DOes anyone know if I should be holding TinkerBean's and SUsie's boxes?

I think DisneyIsterrific is away too??

I would hold TinkerBean's until Thursday, hold Susie's until she gets back. I'm not sure of her schedule.

I'll send you those things I promised our first DTD day. :)

I thought Tinkerbean said she was going till next Sunday... and I don't remember what Susie's schedule was..

I see DIT has popped in to tell you she is home!!!

I got my box today! All I have to say is WOW! I :love: every page! I think that I can use every page! Absolutely amazing work! Each page is better than the last (although, that is not to say that letter Z is better than letter A :rotfl: ).

Thanks so much
for hosting and swapping and mailing, Susan! Phew!

By the way, I seem to have gotten an extra Love paper. It is the small white with hearts and mickey heads from group 3...so if someone is missing theirs or if I need to put it somewhere on my layout, let me know. :)

By the way, I seem to have gotten an extra Love paper. It is the small white with hearts and mickey heads from group 3...so if someone is missing theirs or if I need to put it somewhere on my layout, let me know. :)

that was from me! Did you get just a single piece? I had cut all of the mats the wrong direction before I realized my mistake, so I just included the paper in case someone wanted to use it for something.

ps--on the back of all of my Y/Z pages, there's a sticker of a green army man that I didn't use and just included in case anyone wanted to add it.

I wonder if mine will come today too!!

I hope my box comes today.. it'll make my day better since my van won't start and we have to buy a new battery.. :(

that was from me! Did you get just a single piece? I had cut all of the mats the wrong direction before I realized my mistake, so I just included the paper in case someone wanted to use it for something.

Right! I remember you saying that now...That is all it was then. Phew...:) Thanks for being so considerate. :)

Yeah! I am glad to hear they are arriving. DH sat with me and looked at every page the other night. He really is a sweetheart:love: I can't wait to fill these up. Please please please post photos when you use your pages! (Which reminds me I still need to update the slideshow...)

who else got packages today? Mine should be here tomorrow, from what I can tell on the usps website!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickster--I think you're one of the only lucky ones today!!

ooohhhh i can't wait!!!!! i just checked and it says it was processed in NJ yesterday. pretty soon!!!! i think my mother is just as excited as i am!!! she asks everyday......is today the day your pages will come????

I got mine today! I got an extra set of Mad Tea Party for Group 2. If anyone is missing theirs, let me know and I'll send it to you!

I got mine today! I got an extra set of Mad Tea Party for Group 2. If anyone is missing theirs, let me know and I'll send it to you!

What? Ugghhhh this is not good. I think I may cry.

If you are in group 2, please check your pages as soon as possible. Fo rthat matter, if I made one mistake I surely could have made other, so please everyone check your packages. I have a check list on the OP for grp2. I can't figure this out -- was one set marked for Princess Nancy? perhaps it was an extra set.

Anyway I checked AWM's set here and mine. We both have it. I still have Susie's and TinkerBEans's boxes too I'll have to check.

Mickster--I think you're one of the only lucky ones today!!

I think I could have driven to Susan's house (but not in a creepy stalker way!!:scared1: ) and gotten them too. We live that close. That is why I got mine in one day. I'm never actually that lucky. :)

i really hoping mine come today. i won't be home until after 3:00, so that should give the postlady enough time to get it to me!!!!!!

Mine says it's sitting in my mail box!!! I can't wait to get home

I got mail! I got mail! I got mail! :party:

Now, time to get it open and than hide it from the kids.... I have 20 minutes to get this done!!!

OK, off to beat the clock!
Thanks again everyone..

I'll post again to let you know about group 2 (the extra set too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter