ABC Elements: Complete

Update: I didn't mail this evening because I am still working on the paper piecing of Captain Jack - went a different direction than originally planned. I will take picture and post the new Group 2 - P. I also stickled the photomat and journal of Group 1 - I, so will take/post pictures of that too.

I will update when I mail. Thanks!

My groups and Kat's groups are all DONE! Awaiting instructions from the group leader...:goodvibes

Group 1C
I choose these colors since they can match all the castles. The C in embossed and pop dotted. The photomat and crown have jewels on them and the castle has a few stickles.
2701853453_9ce263a832.jpg

Hope everyone likes them.:goodvibes

tigger1221, i really love that horn with the flag that hangs from it. is it a cricut piece? i think that you look lovely on a cinderella page.

you made some really nice pieces. -along with everyone else!!

Here's mine:

Group 1 E
ad489802.jpg

Group 1 U
efe647d7.jpg

Group 2 F
6f2affe9.jpg

Group 2 N
ae2bc654.jpg

VEry nice -- I like the colors too.

Tigger1221 -- I don't know how I missed your updated projects -- great work.

Slideshow has been updated.
If the you would like me to take a new photo of your project to add to the slideshow, please let me know. I hadn't planned on taking new photos. TinkerBean - -I will take a photo of your Buzz page.

Thanks! The tag for Naughty will have the same ribbon as Friends too.

The castles in Ever After have a glassy embossing liquid on them, they look much cooler in person. The silver things are actually brads that look like diamondy charms.

Oh yeah and Naughty was still wet in the picture, so I was able to fix that little piece of stickles hanging off the N

Here's the updated photos.

Group 1 - I (changed the title to a traditional topper & stickled the travel icons)

IMG_5316.jpg

Group 2 - P (added the element - Captain Jack)

IMG_5320.jpg

I'll get the bags labeled and when I wake tomorrow, I'll take the box to the PO.

Thanks!

Haunted is unchanged.

X marks the spot. I ended up sewing and iking instead of the heavy inking and additional stones.
GEDC0590-1.jpg

Kiss Goodnight. I made a castle paper piecing instead of having a storebought shaker.
K-SusieStone-1.jpg

Upside Down....I changed the matted letter style and added the Eeyore paper piecing. Skittles dyed with alcohol ink added.
GEDC0588-1.jpg

Received
sanapp
DisneyIsTerrific
TinkerBean
Dreamer&Wisher
Tigger1221

Nothing has been opened - -I'll statrt that tonight along with KerTggr box.

I have sorted everything that is here. Ladies, this is really an impressive swap. THanks for the great work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter