ABC Swap - COMPLETE

Nan--I'm so sorry I can't help. I'm trying to finish up the character swap so I can get stuff in the mail by Saturday. We had a couple things come up here that got me behind on my swapping.

I'm here. What do you need me to make?

Actually I have the ABC Title kit all cut - I can glue and send that with the Char swap - I only have the Mats made for V and Jounal boxes for F .... I don't want a set back for only partial doing the swap ..

Michelle, Could you please finish the title page and send it with the character swap???? that would be a tremendous help...

AWM ~ are you up for the other 2 letters... You could always change the theme if needed...

If you have all the Title Page things done, send that to Nan.

I don't see how I could match your pieces of the other sets. Are you using Bazzill or do you know the paper names? Can you post what you have so I can see what it is? I need to know what you are using for embellishments.

Otherwise, I would like to change F to FUN and keep the Villians. I have stuff here in Disney colors that I can use and go with it.

I need to take the boys for allergy shots today, I can run to the super Michael's if you know you paper names. I can cut everything tonight. I have to drive my son to meet my in-laws so my daytime will be gone tomorrow, but I can start putting together tomorrow night and should be able to mail before Friday.

Nan--I'm so sorry I can't help. I'm trying to finish up the character swap so I can get stuff in the mail by Saturday. We had a couple things come up here that got me behind on my swapping.

No problem.. I completely understand.. life gets in the way... believe me.. it's in my way currently!!!!

Michelle, Could you please finish the title page and send it with the character swap???? that would be a tremendous help...

AWM ~ are you up for the other 2 letters... You could always change the theme if needed...

Yes of course - I thought I only had 7 cut but I have 10 - I'll include with my Char swap box..

If you have all the Title Page things done, send that to LISA.

I don't see how I could match your pieces of the other sets. Are you using Bazzill or do you know the paper names? Can you post what you have so I can see what it is? I need to know what you are using for embellishments.

Otherwise, I would like to change F to FUN and keep the Villians. I have stuff here in Disney colors that I can use and go with it.

I need to take the boys for allergy shots today, I can run to the super Michael's if you know you paper names. I can cut everything tonight. I have to drive my son to meet my in-laws so my daytime will be gone tomorrow, but I can start putting together tomorrow night and should be able to mail before Friday.

Annie ~ feel free to change the themes... It may be easier to go that way... I'm sure Michelle is at work....

So do you want me to mark you as taking these????

Yes of course - I thought I only had 7 cut but I have 10 - I'll include with my Char swap box..

Thank you!!!! I will make note on the OP.. and will send a note to Lisa confirming that you are making them but will not receive a set. I really appreicate you offering to do that... It does help a lot.

If you have all the Title Page things done, send that to Nan.

I did use some bazzill but some other just random papers I got from Joanne's. If it's ok I'll just keep the Mat's and JB (for F & V) that way you can do do the complete sets with matching papers and embellies however you want ? Will that work for you?

Off to wake up the boys. I will have prototypes tonight and email them for you to see Nan.

I did use some bazzill but some other just random papers I got from Joanne's. If it's ok I'll just keep the Mat's and JB (for F & V) that way you can do do the complete sets with matching papers and embellies however you want ? Will that work for you?

I will just start from scratch. Thank you. :)

Thank you!!!! I will make note on the OP.. and will send a note to Lisa confirming that you are making them but will not receive a set. I really appreicate you offering to do that... It does help a lot.

Of course, not a problem... I feel awful that I wasn't further along and able to complete this swap - it just seemed we had been waiting for so long to move and it wasn't going to happen by Aug 1st and wouldn't ya know we get the call! and now everything is moving at warp speed...

Yes I am at work - shhhh... only access to a compter I have and of course I just want to be packing and cleaning but can't get time off till next week!!!
UGH Life!! (lol)

Alright Lisa.....

Your angel need is resolved... Here is how it will work...

BigSis1970 will complete the title page as it was already cut and send it in with Character Swap on Friday 7/22. This is a "donation" page from her since she is not completing the swap as a whole.

AWM will complete the letters F and V. She has asked to change the themes to Fun and Villains. I have changed that in the OP. So, Annie will receive a complete set of Disney ABC back.
AWM will have these completed to mail by Friday so no need to extended the due date.

I have forwarded your addy to AWM so no need to fret about that either.

So, as of today there are no worries.. Everyone should be mailing on time.
The OP has been updated with mailing dates.. Just let me know when you receive and I'll color code them for you!!!

:woohoo::teacher:

I am postal as of this morning, I sent Lisa a PM with DC. Hope everyone if having a great summer! The kids are having a blast with my parents. It's raining here today so we are off to shop and then have manicures. Not sure what the guys are going to do.

Cassey

Have fun Cassey!!

I pm'd Lisa...for when she gets back tomorrow. I am not sure I will be able to mail by Friday...it may take me a bit longr because I am still waiting on my replacement paper for two groups. ScrapYourTrip says they are preparing to ship, but that will only "maybe" get it here by Friday. Then, I have to cut and assemble. Just an FYI so everyone knows where I stand. Once that gets here and I can get those last two done quick, I will be postal on both swaps. I'll keep the thread here in the loop!

I mailed my package last week. I know they tried to deliver it on Friday, hopefully they will try again today and tomorrow before they send it back to me. I am so sorry about this, but if it comes back I will mail out again as soon as I get it.

NO worries.. they were supposed to be holding her mail... so she'll post as soon as she gets home.... and you already have plans if it is returned.. she will totally understand!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter