ABC Swap - COMPLETE

I don't know dancing would work for me, but Daddy or Dinner (or Diner) would all be good:thumbsup2 or D'oh!:rotfl:

How about--Dining Out (I take lots of food pics at restaurants;))

Dinner or Dancing would work better for me, I have also scrapped all my photos from when my children were younger.

Cassey

What about Dog Days of Summer? Even if you don't have a dog...we all have summer, right?

I wonder...are there any others that don't work for people? We really have to keep it general so that it works for everyone.

We don't have a seashore trip planned this summer:sad2: Though I suppose we might go down one weekend for a day, and I could always hold it for another time (I'm good at that!:rotfl2:). How about sandals?

Can we kinda get an idea from everyone if they intend to join? I don't want to get part way through signups and have only 6 swappers - then everyone would have to take 4 or more groups and that just is too big a commitment to ask of everyone. So, who all is interrested? Disney or Everyday?

Here's who we have kinda heard from: are we still all interrested?
Bigsis1970
JJ&JH
LM3K
WDWMickey
MazdaUK
Princess Jayne
Reddy
Tyniknate
Msscrappyr
Mcever4

Also, do we want to leave options for some of the letters and you choose at signups, or narrow it down to just one topic per letter? Are there any there that will absolutely not be able to be used by anyone? I'm going back to remove the daddy and me one. Any else?

I'm still interested - it would be the disney group that I would be interested in. As for narrowing it down to one option or leaving options - i'm not bothered - any of the disney options would be fine that are listed for me. The only issue that I might have will be time - i'll need to post about a month before the deadline at least but if i can get a good start on the character swap the next couple of weekends then there's no reason why i'll have an issue doing this one as well.

I think the titles are generic enough for me :) I'm planning for everyday and possibly Disney. I think if we choose a title/topic when we sign up that would work fine.

Just a note...if we only had 6 swappers, we would have to do say 4 letters...that would be 24 sets total. If we had 13 swappers, we would do 2 letters but 26 sets. So, it is the same no matter what. It just sounds worse doing more letters. But, the number of sets drops.

I don't mind fewer sets of more letters - bit more interesting;) I'd be in for the everyday, quite happy to have choices for letters in case I get stuck for inspiration:upsidedow

I wouldn't be in for Disney as no trips planned and a drawerful of stuff waiting to be used :rolleyes:

I am in -- new to the group but not to Disney scrappiing or swaps. I have been looking for a Disney group for a long time. Glad I found you. What do I need to do next?

I am in -- new to the group but not to Disney scrappiing or swaps. I have been looking for a Disney group for a long time. Glad I found you. What do I need to do next?

:welcome:

at this point; just wait for the May 20th sign ups... You'll need to be here by the posted time to get your selections in QUICK!!! ** Hint: have your list already made w/group and what you want... and do a quick copy and paste into the thread!** These swaps fill up fast around here!!!

While you are waiting.. feel free to look at the stickies up top for the past swaps and click those links to see what we have done in the past!!!

Any questions, ask away!!!

Sorry I've been MIA the last two days. My kids opened an email that said "Your UPS Delivery is on its way". Contained a virus that shut down my laptop, so no computer at home at the minute. It goes in this morning for some work, so it will hopefully be back in a couple days. Until then, I will be checking in during the day at work.

Hi, and welcome! We are always happy to have new talent with us.

I'm in on this one! I will do letters c and s for the Disney group. To be sure I am understanding, do I do a title that actually says "Celebrate" or "Say Cheese", a journal box, mat, and element?

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter