ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

Oh, I just got in and saw this!!

I would love to do H for Haunted Mansion, but H is gone. Any clue what else to call Haunted Mansion?

Back to the drawing Board.

Sorry about that. I'm glad you were able to find another way of getting it in. :)

ok, KAT stop shopping, step away from those rolodex cards and WAIT for me to tell you when you can start again!

You go girl!
I went to Walmart..and forgot the darn cards!!! Hello? I did at least remember to pick up DS6's new cleats and soccer ball...

I have an idea.. just need to sketch, make my list...and hop to it...

lol.. I have nothing else to do since I'm banished to the couch. I am still sick and it seems to be getting worse. So I dredged out and grabbed the cards really fast, got yelled at by the cashier at Walmart whom I felt was out of line for telling me I was spreading germs. I was like HELLO!! Where do you think I got sick from! Besides I have to have something to do sheesh! Guess she has not ever been to one of the Scrapaholic meetings.

I need to clarify..........We are altering the Rolodex dividers, correct? The ones that have the alphabet letter on them, not the cards that go between the dividers? They should have a tab at the top, correct?

The funny thing is - this isn't the first time we've wanted the same topic! Maybe we share a brain too. That would explain a lot! A little goes to PN96 and a little to you. I only get a little left over! :rotfl:

The funny thing is - this isn't the first time we've wanted the same topic! Maybe we share a brain too. That would explain a lot! A little goes to PN96 and a little to you. I only get a little left over! :rotfl:

Ha! Have you thought about sharing the rest with New England Eeyore? I think we just lost her a while ago. She was looking for hers!

I need to clarify..........We are altering the Rolodex dividers, correct? The ones that have the alphabet letter on them, not the cards that go between the dividers? They should have a tab at the top, correct?

Hmmm, I bought the cards not the dividers. So before I go any further I will need to know this as well.

Hey gang -- after I posted this at work this morning, I wound up going home sick :( I've been in bed for hours, running a fever and chills, or is that the other way around? Anyway, I will update the thread with the signups tomorrow... but in the meantime, make sure you check back to the beginning to make sure nobody has signed up for your letter.

Thanks!!

Hey gang -- after I posted this at work this morning, I wound up going home sick :( I've been in bed for hours, running a fever and chills, or is that the other way around? Anyway, I will update the thread with the signups tomorrow...

That's no fun! Hope you feel better tomorrow!! Get some rest tonight!

Sorry, you aren't feeling well.

Just decorate the blank cards - make your own tab with the letter on it, so that it fits in with the theme of your card.

I am NOT decorating the back.

I ran out out the brads I am using but other than that mine are finished.

Please send me your addy as soon as you feel better!

Sorry, you aren't feeling well.

Just decorate the blank cards - make your own tab with the letter on it, so that it fits in with the theme of your card.

I am NOT decorating the back.

I ran out out the brads I am using but other than that mine are finished.

Please send me your addy as soon as you feel better!

Sign-ups were THIS MORNING! You are SOOOOOOO not allowed to be done already. :scared1:

OK Girls. Let's take her down on the count of three. She's making the rest of us look bad!

are we supposed to alternate the side that the tabs/letters are on (like in a regular rolodex)??

ps--someone is done??????? :faint:

Hmm, ok, I'm sticking with F but rather than fireworks I'm going to do fantasyland. I realized it gives me the perfect excuse to go get some of the Once Upon a Time paper at Michaels. And oh shucks...I might have some leftovers!

And what do you mean you're already done?!?! That's definately cheating somehow. Or maybe I'm just jealous.

I can't believe I'm signing up for another swap. I must be nuts.

I can't believe I'm signing up for another swap. I must be nuts.

Ditto, here!! I've got way too much to do! But, I like the idea of this swap! It's something I will definitely use.

I don't see how anyone can be done!! I don't even have the supplies!

Joy, could you please clarify the tab question on the cards? We do use a tab, right (either altered or otherwise) since it's supposed to be used as a divider, right? The cards that go between these altered cards/ dividers are our own choice of real address cards, right? It would be good to have that in the instructions so that they all have tabs, of some sort, when we get them back. Marlynnp had a good idea to alter the tabs to go with the theme. Just want to confirm that that's what we're doing?

Hope you're feeling better today, Joy!! I know it's still early there.

I'll gladly accept any brain donations!

I'd gladly give you more of my brain (but I don't think it would help...) Besides we are already sharing! You posted the pictures I was going to post today. :)

I need to be sharing a brain with marylnnp! Then I'd be done too! :rotfl:

Who me? Getting busy? No way, why would you think that? ;)

Actually, swapping and such is being a great way of keeping my brain busy. I hate to get bored and then start obsessing over little things like what in the world am I going to do with a baby!?!

Questions answered!
1) do we decorate both sides - No, the front side is enough.
2) are we decorating the dividers or the cards - I meant for this to be dividers for the rolodex, but you can use a card as your base -- the dividers are just a little bit taller than the cards, I think...
3) is it ok if they are not identical - Should be fine as long as you decorate to your theme.
4) if it is the dividers do they alternate sides for the letter - ETA we are alternating sides so please see your name below. R is for right side and L is for the left.

A Princess Nancy(L) - Animal Kingdom
B Momx3boys(R) - Buzz
C Mickeyteacher(L) - Cinderella
D SIOH(R) - Donald
E New England Eeyore(L) - Eeyore
F Patchchild(R) - Fantasyland
G Yodasmom(L) - Grim Grinning Ghosts
H Mickster(R) - Hidden Mickeys
I TPCShauna(L) - It's a Small World
J Marlynnp(R) - JoJo's Circus
K(L)
L Ilovemydisneyprincesses(R) - Little Einstein's
M maria34a(L) - Mickey
N Angelmom(R) - Nemo
O nez (L) - Once Upon a Time
P Katdisney(R) - Pirates
Q(L)
R AlexWyattMommy(R) - Rolie Polie Ollie
S Momof2DisneyKids(L) - TBA
T B&MB(R) - Tinkerbell
U piratesmate (L) - Under the Sea
V(R)
W Mickeysfreind(L) - Walt Disney
X(R)
Y Dreamer & Wisher (L) - Yellow
Z(R)

Updated to here!!!
Get better soon Joy.

Hmm wondering if it is the dividers. Joy taught a class at her LSS and she did the dividers. Everyone hold tight and don't do anymore til we hear from her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter