ABCs of Yourself Game-Open to all Exchangers

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Heres a fun way in getting to know all of our exchangers. I will start with the letter A. I will then have to pick a subject/topic....having something to do with the letter A. Ex. A=apples. I prefer Fuji apples compared to Red Delicious Apples. Or A=Allergic I am Allergic to dust, and it makes me sneeze.

So the first person can start with the letter A, write something, then the next person will write something using the letter B, and so on. Let the fun begin.

Letter A

I'll give this a try.

Letter B

I have two Boys (grown and married). My oldest Boy has three Boys of his own. My younger Boy has one daughter.

How'd I do? :)

Donna

Letter C

Cat

I have a rescue cat we named Mocha. When my oldest son started talking, he couldn't say Mocha, so she is now called MoMo. :)

Letter D

My sister gave birth to her Daughter Jan. 28th 2011, now i have a niece to spoil with all things Disney. :goodvibes

< Yes that is her. princess:

Letter E

My favorite safari animal is the Elephant. I love going to AK just to see them.

F=Frogs

I HATE frogs :scared1:. I always wish when opening up an exchange that no one sends me a FROG item. :wizard:

Letter G

Ghosts

I'm more afraid of ghosts than just about anything else!

Awe Patsy, i love decorative frogs.

I had to take letter H...

My name is Heidi :laughing:

The Letter I -

ICE CREAM! I love Mickey Ice Cream and those Toll House Cookie Sandwiches :)

Hmmm

J is for junk! and I wish I could learn to throw stuff away before it becomes junk!

Off topic sorry.

Missy my sister will take items and put them in a container and put upstairs, if in 6 months time she never uses any of those items she gets rid of them. She figures if she doesn't use them in 6 months time she doesn't need them.

L=

I like drinking Jamba Juice macha green tea smoothies, but do not Like regular teas or iced teas.

M = mouse

I had a mouse living in my kitchen. You notice the word "had". :rotfl:

L= Lions and Love

I married the LOVE of my life almost 5 years ago!! :love: And we LOVE collecting LIONS... :love:

N=

I am not a big fan of Nuts, unless it is peanuts, and macadamia Nuts. My tongue usually finds them when it is mixed in with things like ice cream, and I have a hard time eatting it.

Letter O

I like oranges! I had an orange tree right outside my bedroom window at my parents' house.. and I used to keep my windows open at night so I'd wake up to the smell of oranges!

P=

I had never baked an apple Pie until last year. I had received a Pie dish from a kitchen exchange, and finally decided that I would try to make one. And it was a good choice to make. I think I will make another one next week or the following week.

Q =
I made a Quest for work that approx 40 will be doing on Cinco de Mayo.
That day we are having a Taco Bar Pot Luck and a Pirate Themed Quest. Teams will be be created, and each have Learned Travelers and a Scout. (Combination Scavenger Hunt and Trivia contest.)
Don't ask what Pirates and Cinco de Mayo have in common! I just went for it to make a Fun Fiesta!

R

Friends of ours have a pair of rabbits that they show in their 4 H fair. Hopefully they don't start multipling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter