ABD Backstage Magic - Disney Magic Cruise

MJGirl

DIS Veteran
Anyone going on a Backstage Magic tour than a West Coast Disney Magic Cruise???

If so, can you let me know if ABD will drive you to the port instead of the airport? Just want to know if I need to make my own transfer arrangements. Of course the CMs at ABD said "Yes I do, we only drive you to LAX", but I'm wondering if any of you out there were able to convince the guides to do otherwise?? I know that none of the cruises have started yet, but am hoping that one of the June/July adventurers can help me out.

Thanks.

Very good question. Hopefully Disney can help you out. Its not like you are asking to to go some random location, you are going to more Disney!

They use a towncar service rather than a bus, so you're in your own private vehicle. Seems like that would make it easier to take you to a different location.

And if the Magic is departing from the World Cruise Terminal at the Port of Los Angeles, that's actually closer than going to LAX (from Disneyland)...

Hi again! I think I've decided to not book anything now, but to wait until the ABD to see what they say. If they insist no, then I will just sign up for DCL transfers at the Californian. They said they will have a booth set up at the hotel, or I can check out concierge. If need be, I hope I can get the guides to help me with transfers. I know that DCL transfers for the two of us is $60 and a private van is $50. So hope this is the correct choice?

Hi again! I think I've decided to not book anything now, but to wait until the ABD to see what they say. If they insist no, then I will just sign up for DCL transfers at the Californian. They said they will have a booth set up at the hotel, or I can check out concierge. If need be, I hope I can get the guides to help me with transfers. I know that DCL transfers for the two of us is $60 and a private van is $50. So hope this is the correct choice?

Sounds like a good choice. Between the two options, you have it covered! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter