ABD Backstage Magic - Summer 2010 Edition!

I loved the video!!! Great performance!!! I will have to check out some more of your videos. Do you have anymore?

Yes I do I'm working on World of Color now and I have Video of alot of stuff from the trip but Mike has to go through it first. I will post more soon. I'm hoping to get all 24 Minutes of World of Color up tonight.

That was neat! We watched Drawn to the Magic, which was a very nice show; we'll have to remember this when we're back in CA. Then we watched your clip from 1776! Very cool!:cool1:

Sorry I've been MIA for the last week or so. I'm still trying to catch up at work. I'm also going to be traveling to NYC for a conference next month. Although it is for work, I'm planning to see a show or two when I'm there. :goodvibes

I'm also trying to figure out a quick trip to WDW in October. My nephews have had Disney on the brain recently and it doesn't look their parents are going to be able to take them anywhere this year. I'd like to be able to take a quick trip with them for their fall break. I've just got to figure out the finances.

I'm going to get back to writing my trip report eventually. I've started on the next installment but just need to get back to it!!

Rob: The video is great! Good job! Can't wait to see the WOC video.

Lisa: The pictures are great. I'm sorry you lost some of your work though!

I am so excited to hear that several of you got together for dinner. I really, really wish we could have been there, too. Our trip together was so great. I miss everybody and wish we were getting ready to go again.

Anne

Incredible World of Color video, Rob! We thoroughly enjoyed it. We even saved it to watch after dinner so it was like being there! :wizard: Excellent work; thank you for posting it so we can all enjoy!

Rob-I saw WOC twice while we were in CA. Your video captured the magic of it all better than the view I had there. Thanks so much.

Anne

I am so excited to hear that several of you got together for dinner. I really, really wish we could have been there, too. Our trip together was so great. I miss everybody and wish we were getting ready to go again.

Anne

Anne, the first chance we get to take a Podcast Cruise, we are there!! :banana:

Did you hear on this week's podcast that there is an April ABD reunion coming up in FL? If there is any interest in a July ABD reunion, we would do everything possible to be there.

Anne

Hey everyone,

I got the DVD and Photo's today from ABD. I guess this means it's truely over. Sorry I've been busy this week I will try to get day three posted some time today.

Love and miss you all

Did you hear on this week's podcast that there is an April ABD reunion coming up in FL? If there is any interest in a July ABD reunion, we would do everything possible to be there.

Anne

Can it be at EuroDisney?

Got a notice for a package to pick up at the post office. Must be my ABD stuff. Arrived quickly to Switzerland.

Hey everyone,

I got the DVD and Photo's today from ABD. I guess this means it's truely over. Sorry I've been busy this week I will try to get day three posted some time today.

Love and miss you all

That's so exciting!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the mailman has the same surprise for me.

Can it be at EuroDisney?

Got a notice for a package to pick up at the post office. Must be my ABD stuff. Arrived quickly to Switzerland.

I know that there are more than a few of us interested in the ABD Knights & Lights adventure next year. We may actually be able to pull that off but it will be Sept/Oct of 2011. :goodvibes

I got our photo package today too! :cool1: Of course, I won't get to see it until late tonight, but at least it's here. Woohoo!

If our group reunion is at Eurodisney, we won't make it there, and we aren't able to do this Podcast Cruise either. :sad1: If there happens to be a reunion at WDW, we can definitely manage that! :goodvibes

Still trying to get through my messed up photos and that whole disaster, and I haven't had time to watch all the videos yet, but I'm really loving everyone's trip reports and photos and videos and missing everyone! :grouphug:

I got our photo package today too! :cool1: Of course, I won't get to see it until late tonight, but at least it's here. Woohoo!

If our group reunion is at Eurodisney, we won't make it there, and we aren't able to do this Podcast Cruise either. :sad1: If there happens to be a reunion at WDW, we can definitely manage that! :goodvibes

Still trying to get through my messed up photos and that whole disaster, and I haven't had time to watch all the videos yet, but I'm really loving everyone's trip reports and photos and videos and missing everyone! :grouphug:

I for one will be at WDW for a couple of days before and after the Podcast Cruise. If others coming in for the cruise will be there too, then maybe we can plan on a meet one of those weekends at WDW. Is anyone else planning on days at the park?

:sad1:We are in the same boat as you; we can't do the podcast cruise or the London/Paris trip. Summer trips are all we can swing, but as soon as they plan podcast cruises in the summer we will be there! Just don't forget us until then! :goodvibes We will certainly follow the adventure on the boards!

Lisa, we can have a mini-meet next July! :thumbsup2 Good luck retrieving your pictures. I'm wishing some pixie dust your way! :wizard:

Got my CD today too. I checked the mail on my way to work so I will have to wait until tonight to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter