• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD discount

jenbadeaux

Mouseketeer
Just got my Travel & Leisure magazine in the mail. Apparently, ABD is giving $100 discount on ABDs to anyone who has a Travel & Leisure subscription. This is the link:
www.adventuresbydisney.com/tl

I found it a little disappointing that this discount is the same as the returning guest discount. My T&L subscription is like $24/year, and it gets the same discount as a returning guest who has shelled out $3000ish/person? Really wish ABD would give us returning guests a more substantial discount that is truly "special" to returning guests!

I agree with you. I have been on 2 ABD's at a total cost of about $15,000, and I would like to think that is worth more than a magazine subscription.

I don't understand why they think $100 off is an incentive to book a $3,000 -$4,000 per person trip. We just booked our 2nd ABD and I am all for getting the discount, but that in no way influenced my decision. It was 2.5% savings for me.

Those who have been on an ABD will know it is well worth the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter