ABD forum format

aggiedog

DIS Veteran
The ABD forum has been unusably formatted for the last several days. Everything is pushed to one side in one very narrow column.

The ABD forum has been unusably formatted for the last several days. Everything is pushed to one side in one very narrow column.

Oh, thank god it isn't only me!! I was starting to go crazy! This has been getting worse and worse! There's no headers on the page, and now I find I can't see the first post on each page of a thread. Something really weird is going on with the ABD forum!! It does it no matter what browser I use and no matter what device I'm on, and if I'm both logged in or logged out!

Sayhello

It looks totally wacko to me too. The timing is suspicious, b/c I also have the issue of the posts ending in #8, 9, or 0 not showing up in the DCL forum. Seems like they have some IT issues to sort through. Disneyland CA looks totally normal. Those are the only 3 I've been visiting though.

It looks totally wacko to me too. The timing is suspicious, b/c I also have the issue of the posts ending in #8, 9, or 0 not showing up in the DCL forum. Seems like they have some IT issues to sort through. Disneyland CA looks totally normal. Those are the only 3 I've been visiting though.
I've checked random threads, and they've all looked OK to me, but obviously, it's affecting multiple threads. I'm just glad to know it's not just me! I'm seeing the missing 8, 9 & 10 posts on the DCL board, too, now that I've seen it mentioned. Posts at the top of the page are missing on the ABD Forum, but 8, 9 & 10 appear to be there. SO WEIRD!

Sayhello

I can't even see posts. Whatever is up there comes up as 1-3 letters per row, generally in a yellow box. One of the stickied topics?? Totally unreadable.

I can't even see posts. Whatever is up there comes up as 1-3 letters per row, generally in a yellow box. One of the stickied topics?? Totally unreadable.
It *appears* to be fixed, at least on my PC. I'm going to check other devices now. And yes, it was TOTALLY unreadable on my phone.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter