ABD package arrived today!

AndreaJ

Earning My Ears
We received our package today for our June 26th trip to the Emerald Isle! 4 messenger bags, luggage tags, and a handy guide. I really liked the tear out page at the end of the booklet for family and friends with the dates for each hotel along with the addresses and phone numbers! Nice touch! :goodvibes

Congratulations! We leave next Thursday for our trip to the Emerald Isle (we are going a few days early to adjust to the time change!) I can't WAIT!!

Have a magical time!

:cool1:

Good for you! Please come back and let us know how you enjoyed it!

Have a great trip!

Isn't it exciting when that package comes? Makes it feel so real! Please, please do a trip report when you return, as that is one of the future trips we are considered (if we don't end up doing Backstage Magic yet again...I could easily repeat that one).

Isn't it exciting when that package comes? Makes it feel so real! Please, please do a trip report when you return, as that is one of the future trips we are considered (if we don't end up doing Backstage Magic yet again...I could easily repeat that one).

Barb, have you considered the trip to Italy? We plan to make that our next trip but first we can't wait for our Backstage trip on June 22. Your reports have made the wait even harder.:smickey:

Isn't it exciting when that package comes? Makes it feel so real!

It sure does -- got ours for Flavors of France today! I like the messenger bags. I don't think that they're practical for this trip, but I can see me using them for loads of other things. Plus, I already have seven backpacks. :)

I heard that the "dress rehearsal" for this trip had lots of VERY positive feedback! I can't wait! Did I mention I'm spending my birthday in Disneyland Paris? Maybe around ten times? LOL!

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter