? about halloween horror night at universal

albianne

Mouseketeer
What exactly is halloween horror night at universal? I was reading some older reviews and the refer to going in and out of the houses, but I don't know which houses they are referring to. I also found a review where someone had a VIP tour which included front of the line passes. This sounded like a good idea for us, as we have no idea where to go first and how to make sure you see everything. Does anyone know more about this, thanks for any advice.

I'd like to know how scary this is. i want to buy tickets but think it might be a little too much... thoughts??

I'm also curious because we'll be at the park on the 13th anyway, so I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the extra money to stay for the evening Halloween event.

I have not been for a few years but I can only imagine it would be worse now with special effects. The daytime is fun. The ticket only evening Halloween Haunt is not for the faint of heart or any kids in my opinion. They have costumed monsters all over the park. They just out of you in line, follow you all over the park and much more. Their makeup is great and very realistic! It is even scary when you know they are fake. They have mazes to walk through - again jumping out monsters etc.....

I do have fun there but don't miss not going. It is very dark, scary but if you like that type of fun you won't be sorry. Just don't bring your kids please.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter