? about making adr for longer than stay

wbarkhur

Mouseketeer
My date to make adr's is coming up next week and had a couple questions, I am sure there is already an answer out there just couldn't find it. My question is if I am staying on site for a few days and then off site the rest of the time will I be able to make all my reservations using the 180+10, or will I just be able to reserve for the days of my reservation? Also If we have to cancle our room will we be able to keep our reservations? or are they linked and will get cancled too? thanks for any help

I don't think they cancel your reservations if you cancel your hotel booking. Also it doesn't hurt to try and book for the other days, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, try it, it doesn't hurt.

My date to make adr's is coming up next week and had a couple questions, I am sure there is already an answer out there just couldn't find it.

1) My question is if I am staying on site for a few days and then off site the rest of the time will I be able to make all my reservations using the 180+10, or will I just be able to reserve for the days of my reservation?

2) Also If we have to cancle our room will we be able to keep our reservations? or are they linked and will get cancled too? thanks for any help
For #1 - I'm not entirely sure, but I believe that it gives you 10 days no matter the length of stay on your resort reservation. At least, that's what I've heard from others, I have no way to verify this right now though.

For #2 - Once booked, your ADRs should not be affected by any changes to your resort reservation. This includes cancellation. They are only linked when booking ADRs to offer the +10 and to incorporate any Dining Plan information at the time of booking (typically for pre-pay stuff).

To access the +10 days feature, you have to enter your reservation on the dining screen. The system "knows" how many nights the booking is for and doesn't let you book ADRs beyond your check out day if you are staying less than the 10 days.

Of course, this is when the dining system is working properly! I've seen it open up 10 days for a one week stay, and I've seen it open up no days beyond the 180 days. Those are system glitches that seem to happen regularly. But if it's working correctly you can't book beyond your check out date.

Once you enter your reservation number, the calendar should show the dates you can book ADRs in black instead of gray. Click on the date and book away!

Yes you can book up to 10 days past your check in date regardless of the length of your hotel reservation.

I have 2 nights booked in the AKL before we move to CSR (which we haven't actually booked yet) and I've been able to book my reservations for my CSR stay (and beyond if I wanted) for the full 10 days.

Personlly I was pleased as I'm doing a multiple split stay and I would been a little disadvantaged even though I'm staying with Disney the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter