? about renting points at boardwalk

luvchip

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about renting points at either the boardwalk for an anniversary trip. But have a couple questions for anyone who has rented. Are you able to use Disney's ME from the airport and if the dining plans becomes available are you able to use that if renting points?

When renting points you can take advantage of the ME service. Also, you can get the dining plan without the need of booking a package from Disney. This works out well if you already have your tickets or an annual pass. Both the ME and the dining plan have to be booked for you by the DVC member. You can not call Member Services for any reason if you are not a DVC member. Hope this helps.

And when you rent points there are no taxes.

And when you rent points there are no taxes.

But you might not be able to cancel or change your reservation if you need to. It's all up to the member. They control the reservation until the moment you check in.

There is no free dining using DVC points if you are staying at a time when Disney is offering free dining with reservations. You'd have to pay the $38.99 per adult per night of your stay if you chose to do the dining plan.

But you might not be able to cancel or change your reservation if you need to. It's all up to the member. They control the reservation until the moment you check in.

There is no free dining using DVC points if you are staying at a time when Disney is offering free dining with reservations. You'd have to pay the $38.99 per adult per night of your stay if you chose to do the dining plan.

Did they even ask this? They will have to pay $38.99 for the DDP, Then they have to purchase a package through Disney and pay Rack for the room. I know that you know this. Disney is not even offering " Free Dining" and if they do it is during Hurricane Season.

We are thinking about renting points at either the boardwalk for an anniversary trip. But have a couple questions for anyone who has rented. Are you able to use Disney's ME from the airport and if the dining plans becomes available are you able to use that if renting points?

My advice to you is to make sure that the person that you choose to rent from is familiar with calling Member Services and getting this set up for you. You still call and make your own ADR's. You pay for the DDP at check in. It has to be added in advance, for the entire party in the room for each night of the reservation. A child is $10.99 age 3-9.

Have a good time.

We rented points last year and are doing it again this year.

Find someone you trust and as someone said, that is experienced. I had a good experience last year and so far so good for our June trip. We used ME and the DDP while renting points.

BTW, we stayed for a week in the BWV, BW view , it was great!

Did they even ask this? They will have to pay $38.99 for the DDP, ....

That's what I interpreted they were asking when they stated
luvchip said:
if the dining plans becomes available are you able to use that if renting points?

The dining plan is currently available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter