? About stormalong bay

Bulie

Earning My Ears
My family and my sisters family are visiting in October. We are staying at yacht club and she is staying at Coronado. She wants to stay at YC but there is no availability. Is it a big no if her and her small son wanted to join us for a couple hours at the pool?

Only registered YC/BC guests with magic bands will be allowed in SAB, as the gates are monitored by CM's that scan bands ,and not just gates where 1 person can let their family in) like other pools)

if you have available occupancy, You would have to pay to add them to your room to get them SAB access

I would keep checking for YC availability. You can also check for BC and BCV availability as they share SAB with YC. If that doesn't work, as PP pointed out, you could add them to your reservation for the day if you haven't hit guest capacity in your room. If adding your sister means there are now 3 adults in your room, there will be an extra adult charge for that night. Or, if all of that fails, the best thing to do, if you want to swim together, is go to one of the water parks. If you happen to have park hopper tickets, adding the water park option is not that much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter