about the "Slilt dudes" at MK's MNSSHP

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I just watched Bawb's video of Universal's Mardi Gras. I saw a gazillion "stilt people" they were everywhere! I remember seeing these stilt dudes at MK at a MNSSHP
2007_110411-2-4-WDW60025.jpg

and I remember being sooo jealous. They were hopping around MK and having a blast. It looked sooo fun! What a job they have! :banana:

But whats up with Universal? They killed it, too many stilt people! they went overboard. There were so many of them, they weren't as fun to watch.

At MK I saw them a couple time, hopping by, messin' with the kids, it was fun for everyone around. But from what I see for Universal, they just walked around- too many to be considered something "odd and cool":confused3

I have seen them also on Halloween at Pleasure Island, but even then there was only a couple of them and they would pose for pics with ya.

I dunno, but I sure want that job at MK! The bodies are in such great shape :thumbsup2 , fun job... at MK.. I am soo IN! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter