? about transportation to BC from...

DeeCeeSW

DIS Veteran
the Polynesian Luau--Would I need to take the monorail to MK then catch a bus there, or are there buses to the other resorts at the TTC? Also, is there any way of accessing the monorail at Epcot from BC without having to actually enter the park?

Thanks a bunch!

If the MK is open, by all means, head over to the MK and catch the Beach Club bus from there. Otherwise, you'll need to catch a bus to Downtown Disney and transfer there.

Don't go to Epcot... unless you want to enter the park, and walk all the way back.

I figure we'll go the 5:15 Luau show, so even if MK is only open until 7, we'll still have until 8 to catch the monorail to get the bus to BC. I really was hoping there was some other way to access the monorail in Epcot....I know that to walk from BC you can only enter the park through the World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter