absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking about this request on 3471 from LeeserFam. I found all the mickey heads and they look great! Just looking for the thank you note enlvelopes.

Thank you note envelope- Thank you mousekeeping! Disney Cruise Magic I like the frog from Princess and the frog envelope
- Names would be The Leesers family and The Montz Family

Thank you again!

Lee

Hi again! I went to print off invites today and noticed a little typo on the Akershus invite, I don't think I can link being a fairly new poster but you had it saved under cianna1akershusinvite...and then some numbers on the photobucket. The e in meal is missing :)
Thank you again!

Hi Mandy,
First I wanted to say thank you the past 3 trips we have taken everyone has loved the work everyone does! We are of course going again and I was wondering if I could get a couple of name fills?
Haley - nemo themed, lion king and pluto
shannon - Lion King, Little mermaid, beauty and the beast, and if you have a animal kingdom safari themed (we are staying at animal kingdom lodge)
Kristen - animal kingdom safari themed
Bryan - animal kingdom safari themed
I really appreciate anything you could do!

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! Many many thanks for all your hard work! When do you sleep?

I have another request for the family we are traveling with. They have not told their kids about the trip yet and would like to surprise them.

Can I please get 2 lucassurprise.jpg for Sean and Seth?

The trip is on 11/29 to 12/7.

Thanks a bunch!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,
thank you for my luggage tags and now I need to ask for a few more as a friend saw mine!

1. Can I have the Rapunel welcome letter (leighwelcomerapunzel_psd675fa.jpg) Princess Cecilia And if possible can you do it on a white brackground instead of purple? and use black letters? Trying to save ink please :goodvibes

2. luggage tag: Beast: M.G. Police, 36 Richardson Ave., Wakefield, MA 01880
Ariel: E. Police, 36 Richardson Ave., Wakefield, MA 01880
Gaston: G. Police, 36 Richardson Ave., Wakefield, MA 01880 (if you don't have Gaston can you use Darth Vader?)

thank you once again!! Love your designs and appricate your time!! :cheer2:
Donna

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy

You have kindly made some things for my children before and I wonder if I could ask again please? Our trip to DLP is on 12th November.

If possible, could I have a Mickey airline ticket for Cameron http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/ashermickeyair.jpg~original and a Minnie for Amelie please? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ts/airlinetemplate2minnieairways.jpg~original

The details are departing Edinburgh to Paris on 12th November and returning 15th November.

If at all possible, could I please have this letter for each of them too http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...alized/Invites/lauraChristmaslet.jpg~original
Saying something like, "We are almost finished putting up the Christmas decorations for you! We can't wait to see you again!"

Thanks so much in advance

Regards

Clare

Have a wonderful trip to DLP! We have been there during Christmas time and it is truly magical!

Hi Mandy. I posted on your last thread and u did awesome invites for me and my friend. I also needed stroller tags. You already did the one for animal kingdom. I'm not sure if maybe I missed the post for the remaining ones. They were for Logan and Kendall's stroller. I wanted them for magic kingdom Hollywood studios and Epcot as well. My girlfriend liked them too so could I get stroller tags for her daughter Olivia for all four parks. Thanks so much Mandy. We love what u did so far and it will make our trip extra special. We leave next Saturday November 2nd. Can't wait:)

Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy,

I am looking for something specific, and I am not sure you can help. I figured it's at least worth a try.

I am trying to get this image http://www.tshirtroundup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gryffindor-quidditch-seeker.jpg to be on a white background so that I can iron just the yellow words/print onto a colored tshirt.

I am not sure if this is something you can, or would want to do. If it poses a problem then I completely understand. Just thought I'd give you a try since I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. Thanks so much for all you do. Words can't express how much I appreciate all you have already done for my family and I for our upcoming trip.

Here you go:

Mandy,

I loved your Olaf autograph page! So I was wondering if I might request three more autograph pages, 8x8 -- one for Santa Claus, one for Mrs. Claus and one general Christmas. I just found out Santa and the missus sign autographs! So probably should include pages and some extra in case reindeer, snowmen or who knows what else is around and signs as well. For santa and the missus, it can also be more generic if that's easier given the appearance might change. Whatever works! Thanks so much!

Pesky

Here you go:

Hello Mandy. I just love your designs so much. Could you please, please do me up a few designs for my little princess.

mayawelcomesofia_zps9fd004cf.jpg Name: Aleisha
Akershus Royal Banquest Hall invite Name Aleisha Date Feb 22
Cinderella's Royal Table Name: Aleisha Date Feb 17th
airlinetemplatecindy.jpg Miss Aleisha Day Depart Feb 8, 2014
Return March 30, 2014 From Ontario Canada
BBBinvite.jpg Aleisha Invite Feb 17th 8:30am
sofianfbev.jpg Name Aleisha
miraclesofiacountdown_zpscl0052ed

Princess Sofia Stroller tag saying Princess Aleisha's Carriage

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see her face.
Thanks again

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

( in response to post# 70- not able to quote yet)
Thank you Sooo much for the fixes :) All of the disigns you have made my family are awesome :) I love that you did Alice in Wonderland for the inites :) the movie is a family favorite.

Thank you, Thank you.

Please let me know if you are able to do the cuties liscence plate. I know you are very popular/busy- so no rush : I can put up a general post if you'd like.

Thank you again for your hard work and pixie dust.

Danielle L

Your designs are great. I was wondering if I could get a few designs in your full size Mickey body with your name written inthe body? It is so cute and would look perfect on our jackets. There are 7 all together and we are leaving out Friday nov.1 so I would need them by Thursday at the latest. I know this is short notice so if you can't do them I understand. Thanks for all your hard work.

Bright colors (pink, purple, yellow ect. They are going on a black jacket)

Mi-mi
Lacy
Lauren
Brenlyn
Brylee
Britten (he is the only boy so maybe something a little more boyish)
Suri

Also if you have time could you do a name fill for suri? I don't want a boarder and she likes Minnie mouse. I know this is alot to ask, so I will appreciate whatever you can do. Thank you!!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy. Just wondering if you have decided not to do the cruise design for the Hegge Family. My original post is on pg. 249, post 3734. You can do anything you want, I know they will love anything. If I posted wrong, or did something I was not suppose to do, I am very sorry. Just let me know what I am suppose to do. Thank you. Connie

I don't have the appropriate program for what you are asking for exactly so this is my attempt:

Hi Mandy,
We just returned and your designs were a hit!!!! THANK YOU!
I was wondering if you could please do one more for me:

Mickey and Minne........
Dear Hailey, We are sorry to hear that you lost your pins. We hope this will help you to trade again.
Love Mickey and Minnie
Ps....please give your brother some.

Thank you Mandy

Ahh, this happened to us on the Disney Dream. Luckily we found them but it was a stressful 10 minutes!

First I want to thank you for making the countdowns on your other thread. That will be a real surprise for them

Now could I get you to make some name fills?

Savannah - the one with Ariel on the top of the name and bevelled and with
a border if it comes that way

Jordan - Cinderella with the characters scattered around it and the coach
at the bottom, also bevelled and with a border, if possible

Zan - A Star Wars one (found an Avengers one for the other boy so if
the Star Wars one could be similar, it has the Avengers around
name and is bevelled, that would be great)

Molly - One with all the princess (or however many you use) that is
bevelled and a border with characters around it)

Hope this is fairly understandable???? Thank you so much.

Here you go:

Hello Mandy,

I love your work. I have a two requests if you don't mind helping me.

I hope I am doing this right.

Name: Miss E Moreno
Flight: WDW2014
Departure : January 30th 2014
Return: February 13th 2014

From Manchester - To Orlando

Seat: 14E
Class: Family

Words I would like included in the design

Daddy
Mummy
Elsie
January 2014
Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa (SSR is fine if you can't make it all fit)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Ohana
Cape May Cafe
1900 Park Fare
Garden Grill
Tusker House
Hollywood and Vine
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Akershus
Garden Grove
Sanaa
Be Our Guest

if there is any more room, I would like but would prefer the first list
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom

Sure thing

Tagxedo name coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter