Accepted!!!!!

AUUUGH! I can't stand the wait much longer! Today marks the official two week anniversary of the waiting period (I interviewed February 25th)! It's like that never ending cycle of "I hope I got it...what if I didn't? Check mail box...empty" thing!:idea: Not to mention I keep hearing people getting theirs earlier lol!

Still got my hopes up, my recruiter DID say 4-6 weeks...so I guess she means literally. Big congrats again to those who got in! And hope to meet a lot more friendly fellow Disney fans!:goodvibes
Yea just keep you're hopes up because some people didn't get theirs until exactly 4 weeks! I thought mine was a rejection at first because it came kind of soon but what role are you trying for? Oh and Good Luck!!

AUUUGH! I can't stand the wait much longer! Today marks the official two week anniversary of the waiting period (I interviewed February 25th)! It's like that never ending cycle of "I hope I got it...what if I didn't? Check mail box...empty" thing!:idea: Not to mention I keep hearing people getting theirs earlier lol!

Still got my hopes up, my recruiter DID say 4-6 weeks...so I guess she means literally. Big congrats again to those who got in! And hope to meet a lot more friendly fellow Disney fans!:goodvibes

Awww, hang in there! I know how you feel (I waited 4 weeks for mine). I'm sure something will come soon. :)

I didnt check either of those either but I still ended up getting Picked for QSFB. My interviewer told me that the other positions that I was seeking were hardly ever open and that if I were to get chosen I would probably be doing QSFB. I'm sure you got picked though I think they pick more on personality than anything! Good Luck!!

So you told them you would not be interested in QSFB and they gave it to you in our letter? Were you suprised?

I have NO IDEA how accurate this is but I really liked hearing it! So I wanted to share :) This is from an email I've been having between me and a full-timer working at Epcot.

"I've heard from several people that work here that the hiring freeze is for a lot of regular cast positions and they are increasing the amount of CP because they pay CP less than regular cast (yea, it's messed up, but I'm sure you've seen it on disboards, maybe even heard the term slave labor jokingly thrown around about CPs). Most regular cast has unions, CPs don't fall under union contracts though. So considering the economy, I think I'd believe that they are trying to higher people that would be a lower payroll cost."

Who knows? I hope he's right.

I have NO IDEA how accurate this is but I really liked hearing it! So I wanted to share :) This is from an email I've been having between me and a full-timer working at Epcot.

"I've heard from several people that work here that the hiring freeze is for a lot of regular cast positions and they are increasing the amount of CP because they pay CP less than regular cast (yea, it's messed up, but I'm sure you've seen it on disboards, maybe even heard the term slave labor jokingly thrown around about CPs). Most regular cast has unions, CPs don't fall under union contracts though. So considering the economy, I think I'd believe that they are trying to higher people that would be a lower payroll cost."

Who knows? I hope he's right.

Walt Disney World College Program: "The Most Magical Recession on Earth"! :rotfl2: I hope they're right too!

Awww, hang in there! I know how you feel (I waited 4 weeks for mine). I'm sure something will come soon.

Thanks Joanna! Good to know that someone had to wait the four weeks :)

Yea just keep you're hopes up because some people didn't get theirs until exactly 4 weeks! I thought mine was a rejection at first because it came kind of soon but what role are you trying for? Oh and Good Luck!!

Thank you as well SiSi! You're one of the real lucky ones with the offer time frame :lmao: ! I checked Custodial, QSFB, FSFB (the food services because of prior work experience), Main Entrance, Transportation and Attractions. My recruiter asked me a lot about my top three choices (Custodial, and the SFBs), and it ended positively, so who knows. I hope I get one of them!

So you told them you would not be interested in QSFB and they gave it to you in our letter? Were you suprised?
No not really just because she told me that it was a possibility that I would be reciving that role. My first choice was Hospitality and she said that spots were limited there and since I was a English major I probably wouldnt get one of those positions. I just told her that QSFB wasn't one of the roles I chose but I dont mind I'm still excited about the experience! Good luck though!

Walt Disney World College Program: "The Most Magical Recession on Earth"! :rotfl2: I hope they're right too!

Thanks Joanna! Good to know that someone had to wait the four weeks :)

Thank you as well SiSi! You're one of the real lucky ones with the offer time frame :lmao: ! I checked Custodial, QSFB, FSFB (the food services because of prior work experience), Main Entrance, Transportation and Attractions. My recruiter asked me a lot about my top three choices (Custodial, and the SFBs), and it ended positively, so who knows. I hope I get one of them!
You're welcome! And you really shouldnt be worried at all because I dont have job experience most of my work experience comes from volunteering. But you picked roles that they really need help in so again good luck and I'll see you there!

I got my acceptance a couple weeks ago and my sister just got hers today. She got QSFB, and I'll be doing Hospitality. We'll both be starting Aug. 12th!

Good Luck everyone! We just had our recruitment presentation last week and I get so excited for all of the new future CP's!!! Hope y'all get your purple folders soon!

Thanks DisneyMagic! Crossing our fingers, those of us still waiting and to be waiting....

Best of luck who have not got acceptance letter yet.
& congratulations to those who have got acceptance letter.
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I got a processing letter on March 3rd....got my accepted letter today! I got Bell Service Dispatch which was my 2nd choice.

Hey All!!

I found out that I was accepted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

I've been jumping up and down all day long with excitement :goodvibes

I interviewed on February 9th and will be doing the Fall College Program in Hospitality!! I'm super excited!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter