Accepted!!!!!

So I know this is a little late but I got my purple folder yesterday! I had interviewed on March 10th. SOOOO excited!
I'm doing Merchandise for the Fall!

Congrats!! :)

When do you check in?

I'm on vacation (in Florida, actually) for spring break, but my dad called me earlier--a big purple folder with my name on it is at home waiting for me!! :woohoo:

I'm going in the fall, and I'll be doing Merchandise!!

Congrats on Bibbidi Bobbidi!! I think that would be an awesome role and you get to be a FGIT! :)

Just got my purple folder and received my first choice! I'm very excited for the opportunity!
I'll be arriving on Aug 24th for a role at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique:cloud9:

I'm on vacation (in Florida, actually) for spring break, but my dad called me earlier--a big purple folder with my name on it is at home waiting for me!! :woohoo:

I'm going in the fall, and I'll be doing Merchandise!!

Congrats! :)

Just got my purple folder and received my first choice! I'm very excited for the opportunity!

Wow, what a fun role! Congrats! :)

JUST GOT MY LETTER!!!!! First thing I found when I got back to school after break. I have to say it made coming back a little better, lol. Fall Advantage 2009 Transportation

JUST GOT MY LETTER!!!!! First thing I found when I got back to school after break. I have to say it made coming back a little better, lol. Fall Advantage 2009 Transportation

Congrats!! :)

Well my first Monday back from spring break has certainly brightened up! I got my acceptance letter today! I can't believe it, my letter was dated 12 DAYS after my interview!! It was funny, I received an email over the break from my school that I had received a flat package and it was waiting at the school's post office. So I had to wait a week, WONDERING if this flat package was the elusive white envelope and purple folder. I ran over there during a break in classes today and my heart dropped a little when I did not see a white envelope, but a replacement ATM card. Dangit. I tell myself that I will not be bummed, it's only been a little over 2 weeks. I went over to my regular PO Box, opened it, and there it was: a white envelope folded and crammed into a tiny little box! So obviously, I dropped everything and screamed, completely embarrasing myself. I called my mom and I was smiling so huge, she thought I was crying.

SO. Now I'm trying to work all of the details out with my university about credits and the like. And God willing, I'll see you all in Florida this fall!! WAHHOOOOO!!!

BTW, I guess I should mention that I got accepted for Merchandise. It was my 4th choice after BBB Hostess, Attractions, and Photopass photographer. I didn't even mention or interview for that position but I have a lot of retail experience, so I think that's why. It was actually kinda tied for 3rd with PPP, so I'm STOKED!

BTW, I guess I should mention that I got accepted for Merchandise. It was my 4th choice after BBB Hostess, Attractions, and Photopass photographer. I didn't even mention or interview for that position but I have a lot of retail experience, so I think that's why. It was actually kinda tied for 3rd with PPP, so I'm STOKED!

yeah! another merchandise person! thats an awesome story! but its sad that they scrunched it up to fit in the box :(

yeah! another merchandise person! thats an awesome story! but its sad that they scrunched it up to fit in the box :(

LOL! At first I was like, WOW how did they get that to fit?! Our boxes are TINY. But I think it'll still look spectacular in my scrapbook, so I forgive them :rotfl:

Oh I'm jealous! That was my first pick. I'm still excited to be Merchandise though=] Just curious, what kind of experience do you have in styling and such? I didn't really have any, it was just something I wanted to do.

hey Leanne W congrats! i see you're at NAU, im at ASU =]] we arizonans have to stick together in florida!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter