Ack! Lost my cake recipe!

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Does anyone have the cake mix recipe??
Cryssi?

You know, the one where you just dump it all in...2 mixes, pudding, dream whip, etc...and search isn't working..

I wish I had the type of brain cells that could memorize recipes...but nope, even ones I make all the time, I need the recipe:headache:

Too much other stuff going on in there.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyway - thank you!!

:sunny:

glad you found it! :)

dyan, yes, it IS as easy as it sounds...and soooooo good. I believe I've said that my favorite combo is white cake with vanilla pudding...yum...I want some cake right now but I have no eggs! LOL I have a pantry full of cake and pudding mixes, though...

glad you found it! :)

dyan, yes, it IS as easy as it sounds...and soooooo good. I believe I've said that my favorite combo is white cake with vanilla pudding...yum...I want some cake right now but I have no eggs! LOL I have a pantry full of cake and pudding mixes, though...

cryssi,
do you use the same stuff only white cake mix and vanilla pudding? or is it a complete different recipe???
thanks

yup, everything is the same, just use different cake and pudding mixes...:thumbsup2

Sounds like a great cake recipe. I love those easy but yummy recipes when everyone tears into your dish and wants to know the secret. Those are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter