ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

Okay I am working on my "best buds" and I am doing Lilo and Stitch. I have got all my pieces drawn out to do the paper piecing. My topper I got the paper and 2 ideas for the title. I wanted to see which one is the more popular one and I will go with that:

"Best Buds" or "Lilo & Stitch".

If I go with the Lilo & Stitch topper I wanted to try to do it in a surf board shape. Does anyone know of any of the cricut carts with a shape like that?

Thanks for any help and my little poll.

I like Best Buds - not that its anything to do with me;)

Okay I am working on my "best buds" and I am doing Lilo and Stitch. I have got all my pieces drawn out to do the paper piecing. My topper I got the paper and 2 ideas for the title. I wanted to see which one is the more popular one and I will go with that:

"Best Buds" or "Lilo & Stitch".

If I go with the Lilo & Stitch topper I wanted to try to do it in a surf board shape. Does anyone know of any of the cricut carts with a shape like that?

Thanks for any help and my little poll.

No, no surf board on the cricut I can think of. But I do have the Extended Sizzix long cut of the surf board. If you send me the paper, I can cut them out for you. It can have a different color in the middle & accent, so you can send me three colors.
22175.jpg

hey how come you have that sizzix and i dont?????:confused3
i want that!

I have not started this one at all. No sketches, no brainstorming, no nothing. I'm not sure my kids even remember signing up. Sigh...we'll get on it! Soon...:scared:

I checked in Design Studio for a surfboard and there is one on the Ocean of Words cartridge.

well i do!!!! i can't help it. i love all the sizzix dies! and i could make way cool pages for our stay at the poly. i have a cool pic of john with the lilo and stitch surfboard in the lobby!!!!!

I wasn't laughing at you WANTING that one, just at your surprise that someone had a sizzix that you didn't have! ;) :flower3:

I wasn't laughing at you WANTING that one, just at your surprise that someone had a sizzix that you didn't have! ;) :flower3:

i know! can you believe that someone has one that i don't have????;)
OMG i still can't believe it!!!!!- and by the way- i still want that one!!!!!
i really believe that it's an obsession. :laughing: whatcha think?:confused3 is it???

i know! can you believe that someone has one that i don't have????;)
OMG i still can't believe it!!!!!- and by the way- i still want that one!!!!!
i really believe that it's an obsession. :laughing: whatcha think?:confused3 is it???

you??? obsessed with something? (someone? mcdreamy?? :rolleyes1 ) :laughing: :thumbsup2

Thanks AWM for the offer on the boards. Still looking, but if no luck I may take you up on the offer with something for you for your troubles.

Thanks aroyer on the cart. Of course that is one I do not have. May have to look into it.

I did get 50 states today from Walmart for $30.00

Mommy bragging time.
This is what my 10 year old made. He designed it. He picked out the colors. He cut it on the cricut & paper trimmer all alone (I peeled them off the mat though). He ran the pieces through Xyron or ZipDry glued them himself. He flocked the white on Donald's face, himself. The face looks really neat in person with the flock on it.

100_2400.jpg

The paper piecing is four inches. Too small and he wouldn't be able to do the eyes or tongue, too big and it wouldn't look right on a page (so he thought). He also made two tags because he wanted to make them. Since they are extra, I will let them be a surprise. He did follow the guidelines, they are double matted, embellished two ways with fiber or metal in the holes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter