• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

activities for children at Ft. Wilderness

leechie

Earning My Ears
can any one tell me of any activities,(we have already booked the pirate cruise from the G.F and are thinking of the cooking one also from the G.F )but we would like to look at the trailends at ft.wilderness so are thinking of things for the DD to do.DD ages are 8 & 7,7,. (any net links would be a great help ) thank you.

Petting farm just behind Pioneer Hall would be fun for them,also pony and trail rides are offered at FW.Boat's and bike rentals are also offered if you think they would enjoy,also in evening they have hayrides and the Campfire Program where they show Disney cartoons and movies and Chip and Dale often put in appearance.FW also has wonderful footpath's for a nice family walk along the shore of Bay Lake.Have a wonderful vacation ºoº

Many of the loops have playgrounds or small basketball courts, too. Lots of room for the kids to run and play, hoop and holler!

Barbara
242 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter