• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADD non-med program

Ambassador

DIS Veteran
Is anyone familiar with the Tomatis Listening Program? More significantly, has anyone experienced any positive or negative impact on the ADD condition? Thank you for your reply.

Yes we have had very good results with Chiropractors and supplements. I will not tell anyone which the supplements the kids are on because each child needs to be evaluated by a qualified Chiropractor and or holistic doctor to determine what is missing in there bodies. It takes longer then Meds for results but it also works better because you are not masking the problem but taking care of what is wrong. I wish you the best of luck!!!
JenJen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter