Add-on Success

GeorgiaTiggerGirl

Mouseketeer
I added on 50 VWL (home resort) points, so I'm up to 200 points. Looking forward to using them all. Not only was I able to get my home resort, but also my same September use year.

Did you go through a resale company or Disney, if you do not mind me asking? I am trying to weigh out the pros and cons...anyone want to weigh in please?

Hi,

Congrats!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Congrats.. did you go though Disney, if so how long was your wait? I wanted to do it last year and instead purchased VB so I now have 50 at vb and 150 at VWL but I would still love to try for 50 more at VWL.

I went through Disney. The process was very easy. I'm still surprised points were available at "home" and in my use year (September), so I didn't have to be put on a waitlist. I was not financing, so I made a deposit with my credit card. Now I'm just waiting for the paperwork to arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter