Adding one to a PS?

Lovetherodent

Sleep Is For The Weak!
I've got a PS for lunch at the Crystal Palace on Thursday (yep, day after tomorrow!). The girls and I were going to go to the MK with out dh since he's got a conference. Well, he just got his conference packet today and he doesn't need to be at the conference until 4pm! So, of course, he's coming to MK with us in the morning. If I just show up with him at PS time, do you think we'll be able to be seated? He changes our number from 3 to 4.

Originally posted by Lovetherodent
He changes our number from 3 to 4.

Unless they have triangular tables.......... LOL

I would not worry about 3 becoming 4, not a problem very easy to accommodate. BUT, 4 to 5 is a different table, so is 6 to 7 or 10 to 11. These are the critical party size changes that can cause some minor issues at the podium, I would adjust the larger party changes.

I would call ASAP, though, just to make sure. It's better to call now and find out than to show up and be turned away.

Thanks so much, both of you. We'll check in at the podium and see what can be done. Dh is ready to go eat elsewhere if he can't be accommodated as he knows this is last minute, and he's not really into Pooh. Now, if it were Cinderella that'd be another story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter